Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

HP's Taking Totally Bitchin' Pics Collection - UPDATED 07 Feb 08

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 20th Mar 2007 at 2:34 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:09 AM by HystericalParoxysm

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 11:31 PM
Awsome Thank you so much!!!!

WHEN THE VERY FIRST MAN DISCOVERED THAT COWS HAVE MILK... WHAT DO YOU THINK HE WAS DOING??

SEVEN DEADLY SINS IS ON HOLD UNTIL MY COMPUTER IS OKAY AGAIN

Where in the nursury rhyme does it say that Humpty Dumpty is an egg?

My Site Here.... <3
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 12:32 AM
What a great idea!
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 1:52 AM
lol the name brought me in hehe great idea! thxs
Scholar
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 2:27 AM
Thanks for this, sometimes I go taking pics just for fun
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 2:32 AM
Wow! This is great! And I appreciate your hard work in researching all of these neat additions to the game and to picture taking/movie making!

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 3:54 AM
I.......I.....I....gah XD I love you!

*blushes* awesome!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 9:08 AM
Good idea

Thank you for the link to the wikki for your picture taking tutorial. I've seen it mentioned elsewhere but couldn't find it and just never thought to check the wikki. I've had terrible time getting good pics so thanks again.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 1:15 PM
W00t! No more time spent browsing my whole build mode for picture taking stuff! Thanks HP!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 5:45 PM
Wonderful and very useful!!! Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 3:34 PM Last edited by Chiarina : 24th Mar 2007 at 3:37 PM. Reason: English grammar
This is really useful (as always your uploads are! :lovestruc )... Now I hope I will be able to make my sims do what I want to etc.etc.
Thanks a lot!!!

"Cute and cuddly!"

My own page on MTS2
Field Researcher
#12 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 6:18 PM
Brilliant
I so appreciate you putting together your `Totally Bitchin' Collection.
Not only is it well organized, it’s wonderfully thought out.
The links alone took me to website I did not know ever existed.
Thank you so much `HystericalParoxysmfor sharing all of this!

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Scholar
#13 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 7:49 AM
This is excellent HP...Just what I've been looking for, thanks for sharing

Nat xxx
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 8:23 PM
clearly you put a lot of work into this, and we appreciate it greatly.
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 6:20 PM
Thanks so muche for this, HP!!

Aikea Guinea has put up two new pose hack paintings up for download on inSim if you would like to add more to yout collection
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 1:39 PM
this is awesome thanks for the collection file ! and thanks for all the links ...will make it easier to get them all together in 1 folder for future use !
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 1:35 AM
Thank you so much for putting this together-- it's very useful to me. Also, I just checked out your wiki on picture taking, and wow. Questions I've been trying to figure out for months (particularily the compositions of a photo and what emotion it portrays) were spelled out. Thank you, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 10th May 2007 at 3:42 AM
You are a GODDESS and I now have 10,000 more reasons to bookmark your profile ^_^
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 15th May 2007 at 12:46 AM
How much do I love you for this, HystericalParoxysm? Way too much for my own good. I'm going to mess up my game with all these convenient little hacks. Oh well!

Thank you SO MUCH

When life gives you lemons, study them and write a book about all the things you can do with lemons and win an award. 'Cause awards are shiny.
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 12:23 PM
Ha,titles like that attract me.And I absolutely LOVE you for this,cos I'm a picture taking freak.
I'm gonna go do some crazy stuff with my sims now.Bye and thanks again!

Post-scriptum:The Shalkin link doesn't work.No real biggy,but any idea where else I could get the hack?
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 12:34 AM
Awww, aww! Thank you EVER SO MUCH, HP! :lovestruc That's great and really, really helpful.

Quote: Originally posted by night_crawler71
The Shalkin link doesn't work.No real biggy,but any idea where else I could get the hack?

the site seems to go offline every once in a while... i can send the file to you or attach it here, just pm me
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 10:00 AM
this collection is awesome but the link to shaklin doesnt work can I PM u as well?
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 3:11 AM
hey thanks HP!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 10:14 AM
For some reason with the website that hosts TwoJeff's Movie Maker Effects Bonsai, even if you register they say that the thread i either missing or that it is off limits.

Would it be possible for someone to re-host the object????
Field Researcher
#25 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 4:14 PM
Thanks for all this help, HP, it's FANTASTIC! I will appreciate the collection.

TwoJeffs has moved to Inteen. http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi...mater/index.php

I don't think the bonsai is posted up there, yet. I tried to search for it...no luck.

I'm hoping someone can tell us where to get it.

--green

It's a neighborhood legacy
Page 1 of 2