Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Most Realistic Chihuahua Dog - AKC Show Quality Shortcoat Chihuahua

by MistyGSXR Posted 22nd Mar 2007 at 8:33 PM - Updated 21st Nov 2008 at 12:17 AM by Canoodle

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 11:45 PM
Very cute! I was disappointed with how the Maxis chihuahuas looked as well.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 12:14 AM
I don't usually download dogs but this one is so cute and looks so much like my own dog! Thanks
Alchemist
#4 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 1:41 AM
Your cute dog is so realistic. I love your dog's beautiful coat.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 4:37 AM
Cute! I'm a Chihuahua lover and this is the best one yet. Great job!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 7:22 AM
Awww... so cute.
Looks much better than maxis'
Thanks.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 1:18 PM
I have yet to download a pet breed but when I saw this I laughed. The maxis Chihuahua looks like an underfed rat and this actually looks like my friend's chihuahuas. As soon as I am on my own computer I am downloading this. Good job!

I have moved again this time to a private domain here are the links:
Sims 4: https://monochaos.blog/
Sims 2: https://sims2.monochaos.blog/
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 2:43 PM
aww so very cute thanks so much i have been lookin for a "natural" chihuahua...
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 9:03 AM
That is pretty darn cute! I always say "the smaller the chihuahua, the cuter!"
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 10:50 PM
Much better--I thought the Maxis chihuahua was a corgi the first time I saw it.
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 10:44 PM
He looks so cute!!!!!! :lovestruc :lovestruc
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 1:49 AM
he doesnt bark enough to be the real thing, but i'm taking it.
Instructor
#13 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 11:48 AM
Misty, I'll take him home and love him and hug him and squeeze him! His fur is so realistic in the photos, I almost reached out to pet him! Thanks for sharing.

* Pickles *
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 5:51 AM
I guess I'm just special because none of my babies look like that. I downloaded it and gaged. The fur looks good but the face makes me think he as abused and his face bashed in. The maxis one looks like my kids (I have three, two long hairs, one short, all purebred and all registered) so I tend to use that one.
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th May 2008 at 9:42 PM
I've been looking for a real looking chihuahua for ages, and i never post comments but i would just like to say thanks for making the perfect dog!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 6:20 PM
I <3 you! I just got pets after I went to a dog show. My aunt has a chihuahua who is a champion and she looks almost just like the one you pictured! I was all "sweet! I'm getting a chihuahua" but what the crap maxis's is really horrible. It doesn't look like a chihuahua at all! Thank youuuuuu I wish you could make dogs smaller though or bigger. Irish wolf hounds are -not- the same size as golden retrievers.
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 10:21 AM
I hated the Chihuahua too and thanks. :-)