Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddler & Kid Fat Hats!

by callum91 Posted 25th Mar 2007 at 6:44 PM - Updated 14th May 2010 at 10:58 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 7:25 PM
These are brilliant! Sooo cute, thanks a bunch!
Instructor
#3 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 7:57 PM
XD Aah, so cute. ^_^ Thank you so much! ^.^ These are waaaay too cute.

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 12:13 AM
These are so wonderful!! Thanks for doing these so quickly after I requested them. You are a star! I am so going to enjoy having these adorable hats for my young sims.

It's great that sims can wear them with other accesssories as well!

Hugs,
Kylie.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 4:14 AM
Nice job! Where'd you get the black hair for the toddler?

There's no "I" in team...but there is in unicorn! :D

"Grammar's important, don't miss use it!" --Dayna Kelly
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 7:57 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! These are cute...

If you look down all your life you can not see if something is going to hit you in the head.
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 11:42 PM
Aaah! Yay! I was looking far a barrae typ-thing for a kid in my legacy, and here it is! Gooooo fat hats!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 1:21 PM
Excellent, I've been wanting a toddler/child version of these for ages!
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 4:29 PM
Hi I love the hat and I was link to here to get the mesh I got the link from The Sims Resource from giasims the person had it with a really cut toddler's outfit. Thanks Again.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 11:55 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Mad Poster
#11 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 9:54 PM
OMG!! I've been searching high and low for this!!! I saw it in someone else's pic and couldn't track it down. I didn't realize it was a separate mesh from the Maxis. I looked everywhere for conversions for toddler but didn't find the right hairstyle!! You rock!! This hat is so cute it needs to be for all ages and any hairstyle! Thanks!!! XXXOOO
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 3:54 PM
so freakin cute !!! I love it