Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

School's out for ever (seriously it is)

by Bubby bob Posted 27th Mar 2007 at 11:29 PM - Updated 31st Dec 2012 at 7:43 AM by Phaenoh

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 11:39 PM
I love the subject line and screenshots! They're awesome.. (:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 12:06 AM
Sweet, High 5!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 12:07 AM
No Problemo this only took me about 10 minutes (including the upload process!) and the little guy is hugging his grandpa because he hated school and he's happy he gets many A+ for sitting around home.

B.B.s Back!!! See this Thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/member/showthread.php?t=264996
Keep your eyes peeled for my new medieval goodies set
P.S. I will Not be Retiring
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 12:38 AM
Lolz, now if only I could apply this to real life... ^o^

If God intended for there to be Pay-sites for the Sims 2, He would have given us all Paypal accounts.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by poke_simmie_
Yeah i really know what you mean .

B.B.s Back!!! See this Thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/member/showthread.php?t=264996
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 12:39 AM
Thanks, I love it!!!! (:
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by poke_simmie_

yupperz

keep trying harder
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 3:36 AM
OMG Thanks! This is the first time in like a month ive had time for sims at all, thanks to school
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 4:05 AM
Every parent's nightmare... ;>
Scholar
#11 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 7:24 AM
Hm....I love your mod and my Simmies will be so happy to skip school...Well...I am dreaming that this mod could work for teachers too...In real life....
Staying at home and being payed...just for playing Sims2.
Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 10:24 AM
This is great! Thank you!

Now someone should make something like adults skip work for a few days (like summer or winter holidays!) and still get payed!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 2:07 PM
How does this hack work exactly? can you turn it on/off during gameplay, if not and you want to revert back the kids going to school, do you just take the hack out of the download directory and then they go back to school as normal. I think this hack might be useful if i want my sim kids to have a break/holiday from school, like in real life kids do have breaks, its stupid how maxis hasn't included that in the game, but hey maybe it will happen in the near future if there's a possibilty of a holiday ep.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 2:15 PM
Great job!!!! Thanks
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#15 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 2:32 PM
fftamfan, you can just change the child back onto their normal school using my school changer, which unfortunately is a recoloured smoke alarm. Someone really needs to clone that and make a different mesh for it.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 2:41 PM Last edited by Bubby bob : 28th Mar 2007 at 2:50 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ostria
This is great! Thank you!

Now someone should make something like adults skip work for a few days (like summer or winter holidays!) and still get payed!
there is one for your simmies (unfourtnetly not us) it's called the stay at home carrer it's found here .

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 5:10 PM
Hi Thanks for this great hack. I'm not sure though if I have to also download from simlogical or if it works just from your download. I'll wait to hear from you first.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mvanlaar2
Hi Thanks for this great hack. I'm not sure though if I have to also download from simlogical or if it works just from your download. I'll wait to hear from you first.
You HAVE to download the school changer or else the game won't recognise how to get to this school type. (nothing bad will happen you'll just be wasting time and hard drive space)

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 5:37 PM
Thanks Bubby bob I'm downloading this now. Its funny but only last night I was wishing for a hack like this. It would be nice if all my wishes in life came true!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mvanlaar2
Thanks Bubby bob I'm downloading this now. Its funny but only last night I was wishing for a hack like this. It would be nice if all my wishes in life came true!
Well i take some requests (if your blind at looking at signutures no offense) you ask me and i'll make'em in 2 weeks at the most/

Instructor
#21 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 7:16 PM
Absolutely Great idea! This is what I needed the most. I miss my kids when they go to school Thanks so so so much!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 7:20 PM
Hey, thanks so much for this and also for the link to Inge's page - I'm already finding a few uses for both, cheers!

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 9:11 PM
ROFL the second pic makes this mod funny!

Threatend by shadows at night... And exposed to the light...
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 9:56 PM
Cool. BTW, your Sims can stay home for a few days, with pay. It's called vacation time, and they get it by going to work for a long time in a row, just like in real life. All you have to do is have them not go to work that day, and if they have vacation days they will be paid at the end of the day, just as though they had gone to work. You get a little pop-up message telling you such. I'm not sure if it requires an expansion pack or if it's for the base game, but I think it's base game

When the kids on the street say
What's your problem girl?
And the weight of their smile gets too much for you to bare
When they all make you feel like you're a problem girl
Remember
You're no problem at all
-Rob Thomas "Problem Girl"
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 1:09 AM
Does this apply for teenagers, too?
Page 1 of 3