Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Tropics By AudluvsVegas

by AudluvsVegas Posted 28th Mar 2007 at 2:15 AM - Updated 19th Jul 2009 at 3:48 PM by AudluvsVegas : Mutiny

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 2:05 AM
one word, Spectacular!!
Instructor
#3 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 2:13 AM
Wow, you did a fabulous job, great work
Thanks

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 3:17 AM
Wow, that is so cool. I want to live there. It looks like a really fancy hotel. Very modern. I like the glass and palm trees.

If you have ever read Artemis Fowl, and you are able/ good at creating stuff, tell me. Because if HP can get it's own project, so can Artemis Fowl!
Artemis Fowl is the best. And he's mine. ^_^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 4:26 AM
Thank you guys....really.
very nice comments from ya's...thanks soooo much.

Lee
AudluvsVegas
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#6 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 6:28 AM
Impressive indeed but just for fetching eyes not fpr playing - it oughta speed down the game and the neighbourhood, does it?

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 7:06 AM
Verry Nice...Great Work...

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Field Researcher
#8 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 7:51 AM
Absolutely gorgeous. I have a tall apartment in my game (it slows the game down tremendously, but I'm using Sims 2 now in my laptop and it should run fine, but I haven't tested it yet), and it looks kinda ugly. I'm yearning for a beautiful tall building in my game, and I am sooo going to download this one. keep up the great work. All the effort, creativity, and talent you put in this game is definitely worth it. You are awesome. <3
Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 8:34 AM
Absolutely fantastic, Lee! Haven't seen a better penthouse yet and can't wait to test it in my game. Thanks so much for sharing all the creativity!

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
Impressive indeed but just for fetching eyes not fpr playing - it oughta speed down the game and the neighbourhood, does it?

couldnt tell ya....dont play, I build...thanks fpr wondering...
this is nothing compared to the rest of my neighberhood, and it loads up fine.

AudluvsVegas
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 1:12 AM
Thanks Nev....
fun part are the comments....ty

Lee
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 1:14 AM
komodo....TY

Lee
AudluvsVeags
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 1:16 AM
aillae....
very nice comments...ty very much.

Lee
AudluvsVegas
Alchemist
#14 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 10:09 PM
Spectacular and creative! Just a dreamer can dream a building like this. Thank you forever Lee. Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 12:30 AM
Wow! I can't wait to get it loaded and take a tour. Thanks for the gorgeous lot.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:12 AM
Thank you both....
Such great simmers as you both are......an honor to recieve such great words...

TY again
Lee
Field Researcher
#17 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 9:21 AM
Well I finally got inside this lot, and I really like it. I had a bit of trouble getting in here before because it somehow slowed down my game immensely. But now I can get in with no problems at all. I cannot wait to get it furnished on the upper levels and move my sims in. They're lucky to be living in a lot like this. This American Tropics lot is a dreamer's paradise. Thank you once again.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 2:40 AM
aillae...

I'm so glad you like her....I cant tell you how much fun this lot was to make....I spent alot of time in this lot, and when I left her the final time to set up the presentation....
It really was a sad moment, If ya can believe that....LOL

Thanks so much....have fun

Lee
Instructor
#19 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 12:45 PM
Re: American Tropics
Silly me... I fell in love :lovestruc with your American Tropics building and was going to download it, when I realized that I had already fallen in love with it earlier and downloaded it from your ESB site! I guess that's when you know it's good! Your buildings take my breath away. Many thanks for all of your hard work.

* Pickles *
Theorist
#20 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 4:05 AM
awesome thanks!