Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Produce Stall - Basegame Poverty Lot

by aelflaed Posted 28th Mar 2007 at 7:55 AM - Updated 5th May 2020 at 7:46 AM by aelflaed : crash update - file tweaked to work with AL

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 11:08 PM
Hello
Cute . . . er, I mean Sweet . . . er, never mind.
I absolutly LOVE anything trashy. I adore the Poverty Challenge and will enjoy this lovely distressed lot in my game. Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 3:01 AM
thats excellent
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 4:01 PM
I like it

To find all of my latest and previous houses please visit this site and register! http://z6.invisionfree.com/Godscrea...dex.php?act=idx
Instructor
#5 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 7:55 AM
Povety Challenge Approved!

Rules for use in the in game poverty challenge:
1. You may NOT ADD walls/objects/lights, etc to this lot
2. You MAY DELETE objects from the lot
3. Cosmetic only changes are allowed. Essentially, you may change the wall and floor coverings, but nothing else.
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 4:34 AM
Great job! Love the lattice.

Building mansions on Mars scince 1942!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 9:02 AM
Hi everyone! I've added a new file with the lot AND CC. Sorry, I thought it was included before.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 12:50 PM
Do not use this lot with Seasons EP, I can't work out what's wrong.

It still works fine with the lower EPs.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 3:10 AM
Has this been 'fixed' now - can I use it with all EPs including AL or not yet? Just wondering, love the trashy sets that's all.
Thanks!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 10:27 AM
Sorry, Ravynlee, I never could figure it out. I haven't been worried enough to rebuild it from scratch either.

I doubt it will work with AL.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 2:08 PM
thanks for sharing.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th May 2020 at 4:45 AM Last edited by aelflaed : 5th May 2020 at 4:53 AM. Reason: more detail
I know it's been a REALLY long time coming, but I think I have figured out what was wrong with this lot.

Now that I have Ultimate Collection, the lot still works - either with no CC, or with the BTX Produce Cart files removed. Yay! Of course, there are holes in the roofing, so it is still not weatherproof. But it IS meant for poverty sims, after all!

The 'cart' can be seen in the front left of the lot- is six produce display pieces, assembled to look like a medieval cart. Presumably the files need updating to work with EPs.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Mar 2023 at 8:46 AM
Thank you