Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harry Potter - Slytherin's locket

by cloudlessnights Posted 28th Mar 2007 at 5:37 PM - Updated 19th Apr 2007 at 9:42 AM by cloudlessnights

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 8:43 PM
You did a spiffy job on this. I like~

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 9:02 PM
With Book 7 just around the corner, I don't know whether to be happy or sad about it. Anyway, I saw the new cover pics yesterday and thought that locket looked really cool. It's awesome that now my simmies can wear it. Thanks for making this. :-)
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 9:02 PM
The locket looks really cool and I commend you for the way you labeled the actual file itself. I usually have to do this myself. Great job!
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 10:35 PM
very nice...
i love hp stuff
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 10:55 PM
Awesomeness. Thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 11:05 PM
Wow! That was quick-the cover only got released yesterday. Awesome job on this, I'm sure it will conjure up some very interesting sim stories/movies in the future regarding Deathly Hallows. Could there be a possibility of the other Horcruxes being "sim-i-fied" anytime soon?? Thanks again from a huge HP fan!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 12:03 AM
I was just looking at the picture of the cover today and then I come on and see this. Thanks for making such a beautiful sim-version of the locket.

Get anime recolors and more - here
Sorry I can no longer make recolors for Sims 2.

You can make a pretty picnic but you can't predict the weather - "Ms. Jackson", Outkast
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 2:10 AM
wow! you just got right on this! i thank you very much!
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 3:25 AM
I knew I could count on you - but dang, you must've broke a land speed record for getting this done so quick! What is your policy on requests? I checked your creator page and I didn't find anything specific.

I'm outta here like I'm on fire!
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 3:28 AM
Great Job! I had no idea that the covers were out until i saw your post. The locket looks great.

"Why are entire years strewn
On the cutting room floor of memory
When single frames from one magic night
Forever flicker in close-up
On the 3-D Imax on my mind"

~RENT
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 8:08 AM Last edited by LegolasThranduilion : 30th Mar 2007 at 8:10 AM. Reason: It wasn't just a thanks and I wanted to be sure it was looked at
ooh lovely, could you...
I love it. Is there anyway you could make it wearable by males as well? My male simmies like pretties too.

hugs,
Ar
Instructor
#13 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 8:59 AM
Ish that Meropeeee?

XD
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 9:44 AM
It's such a nice necklace And your Merope is very good, she looks jsut as sad as she should. Poor Merope!

"Save it, we forgot the ring bearer!"
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 2:37 PM
I didn't even know the new covers were out! You did a great job, though. I love HP, so thank you very much! :D
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 4:16 PM
Brilliant job!

Hanging upside down to sleep does not make you cool or alternative - I know, because I've tried it...
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 10:34 PM
I agree, can there please be one for males? I've been really looking for one for a male and tihs one is just so very BEAUTIFUL and I'm salivating over it and would love a male one. :D

If only I had a penny for every time someone told me that...I'd have 89 pennies. I could buy an ice cream!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 10:48 PM Last edited by cloudlessnights : 31st Mar 2007 at 12:47 AM.
@soccerrocker1989: I haven't really thought about that ... but I suppose since I'm doing the HP books with my sims and am on Chamber of Secrets right now, I'll need to make at least the diary sometime soon.

@ladystrange: Er, I don't really have a policy on request - I'm just a bit hesitant to say yes, I'll take requests because I've no idea whether I'll actually have the skill or time to comply. So I'd say feel free to ask for something, but I can't guarantee I'll be able to make it?

@stupiddog: Yes, that's her :-)

@everyone who asked for a male version: Unfortunately, the mesh I used is for females only, and I don't know the first thing about accessory meshing, so I can't make my own for males. But if anyone knows of a necklace mesh for male sims whose creator allows recolours, I'll of course make a version for males as well :-)

ETA: Okay, thanks to crazy4wipeout , I've got the mesh I need - so there'll definitely be a male version soon :-)
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 12:12 AM
This is beautiful!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 4:49 AM
You sure are on top of things! I just saw the new cover this afternoon. ^_^

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 3:53 PM
Wow, that looks awesome! Thanks soooo much!
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 4:14 PM
OMG this necklace is so cool! best download so far

if talking was a form of excersise I'd be a walking toothpick
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 10:26 PM
That is absolutely gorgeous! Ever since that book cover was released I've been so taken with that locket and how pretty it was, and now I can put it on my Sims. Thank you so much for making this! I'm in love with it. ^^
Instructor
#24 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 9:57 PM
I cannot download the male version à
On the Link, it says : tipoual, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to access a download, it may have been removed by the Creator or by the Staff for policy violations or a number of other reasons.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account from accessing this area.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#25 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 9:06 PM
The download was archived due to the paysite recolor policy that went in force some months back.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Page 1 of 2