Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buyable "Seasons" career rewards

by [Black_Spirit] Posted 2nd Apr 2007 at 6:21 PM - Updated 2nd Apr 2007 at 6:57 PM by [Black_Spirit]

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 6:26 PM
thanks! these mods are always very useful!

*waves hi*
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 8:20 PM
Thank You

Peace!
LittleRed

Lupus - Help Find a Cure
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 4:15 AM
Gee, I was clueless... I hadn't even gotten around to realizing there were career rewards in Seasons! :O

~*~*~*~ Proud supporter of MTS2 ~*~*~*~
Instructor
#5 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 12:31 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 12:22 PM
Awesome! Thanks a lot!

MTS2 is freaking awesome
That comes from the heart
<33
Instructor
#7 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 6:56 AM
Is there someplace to get buyable career rewards for other expansions as well? I have all expansions and I would like to have them all.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 12:47 PM
Did anyone already do it ?
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 9:49 PM
Thx, i'll give it a try

Those Who Run From The Darkness Are Those Who Are Swallowed By The Light. Those That Creep In The Shadows, Are The Darkness' Shape-shifters.

- imp

Twitter: @Hypnotikid
Instructor
#10 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 6:12 PM
What I would like is to have the podium thingie available on my community lots. I found one at TSR but it wouldn't work in my game. Does anyone know of one that is buyable and placeable in a community lot that works for any sim on the lot? Or assignable to a specific sim?
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 7:02 AM
Hi there-

I really like having th option to buy these rewards but unfortunately I noticed an issue with this item... If you add these to your game, the sims in the seasons career track will not automatically receive these items. You will have to manually give them the item. Its only a small issue. Also, if you delete the custom content, it will delete the career reward altogether. Luckily is it available again when you restart or game... just wanted to let you know.

thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 11:52 AM
Ok, I tried to avoid this but It seems it didn't work ...
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 10:12 PM
I would like to advise of an issue with the bookcase in Freetime. I get an error anytime a sim tries to skill. This error stopped after I removed these hacks. Error: Hit Break Point Primitive. I have the error log files if you would like a copy.

I try to take one day at a time, but lately several days have been attacking me at once.

Owner - Sublime Sims - www.sublimesims.net
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:18 PM
Thank You