Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Larkin by ooxlilyxoo

by Zaggytiddies Posted 5th Apr 2007 at 3:18 PM - Updated 12th Apr 2007 at 4:30 PM by ooxlilyxoo

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 12:33 AM
Very cute Sim! I love his little nose.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 12:50 AM
He's very cute . Thank you for him. I've admired him since I saw him in the feedback forum.

He has an interesting "boy next door" kind of face that fits the character I think. I read the first book in the series, and forgot all about looking for the other two until I saw this post. What a nice reminder this is. I'll have to get the other two books when midterms end.

Thanks Again!

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 7:56 AM
Oooh are you going to make Moira and Cian??? They're my favourites!!!!! And evil Lillith, can't forget her! As no one else I know has read the books, I'll ask you - did you find Glenna really irritating too? After reading the first book I just wanted to slap her. You did a great job on Larkin and Morrigan. Thanks!
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:17 PM
I've actually started Cian... I just started the last book so I'm getting to know him better. I think the author annoys you with Glenna cause she's always saying how elegant and gorgeous she is... Glenna isn't my favorite name either... lol I'm glad you all like him and I guess I will make the rest of them
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 2:47 PM
You're exactly right....I hate it when authors try to make a character too perfect, it de-humanises them and makes them unbelivable and annoying. I'm glad you noticed too! I can't wait to see your Cian, I just know you'll make a wonderful version of him that is just as good as your Larkin and Morrigan!
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 6:00 PM
Oh now you got me all nervous I'm gonna make Cian, Glenna, Hoyt, Moira, and Lillith and upload them as a group I'll letyou know when I have. Thanks everyone!
*woops... didn't mean to give myself thanks... lol
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 6:17 AM
Wow great job! Don't be nervous, you have a lot of talent. I'll be downloading the group for sure!
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 5:48 PM
thanks a lot!... ::big cheesy grin::
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 12:52 PM
I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one who's excited about this. Thanks again ooxlilyxoo!!!!!!!!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 5:12 PM
the groups in the queue... we'll see
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 8:59 PM
He looks awesome!! Thanx so much for sharing him.

~cheerz

“I see myself as a huge fiery comet, a shooting star. Everyone stops, points up and gasps "Oh look at that!" Then- whoosh, and I'm gone...and they'll never see anything like it ever again... and they won't be able to forget me- ever.”-Jim Morrison
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 4:39 AM
Excellent job! I'm looking forward seeing who he ends up with in my game.