Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~ Dolphin & Mermaid Tile Mosaics ~ Part 1

by riosmom Posted 6th Apr 2007 at 2:14 AM - Updated 27th Apr 2007 at 1:34 AM by riosmom

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 1:13 PM
these look great, thank you.
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#3 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 3:12 PM
Also lovely!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 3:13 PM Last edited by Lareine014 : 9th Apr 2007 at 4:59 PM. Reason: Figured out part of it
This looks really terrific and I would love to use it in my game but can you please tell me how you add it into the pool? I've downloaded the link, went into my game, saw the tile wall and floor but I don't see anything happening with the looks of the pool so there must be a certain way to do this... can you explain? Thanks.

Okay... I figured out how to do the pool walls but I've yet to figure out how to add floor tiles to the pool. Any explaination of how to do it or point me in the right direction for a tutorial would be appreciated. Thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 3:20 PM
Its lovley! My Simmies will love it
Mad Poster
#6 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 4:47 PM
They look gorgeous! Thank you.
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 5:15 PM
cool idea^^ i like it. thank you!
Stupid people are stupid
#8 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lareine014
This looks really terrific and I would love to use it in my game but can you please tell me how you add it into the pool? I've downloaded the link, went into my game, saw the tile wall and floor but I don't see anything happening with the looks of the pool so there must be a certain way to do this... can you explain? Thanks.

Okay... I figured out how to do the pool walls but I've yet to figure out how to add floor tiles to the pool. Any explaination of how to do it or point me in the right direction for a tutorial would be appreciated. Thanks!

First of all, you need to have seasons. Your profile doesn't show you have seasons, so that could be a problem. If you have seasons, just try some random clicking on the floor of the pool. I menaged to do that way.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 8:37 PM
Lareine
Quote:
...but I've yet to figure out how to add floor tiles to the pool. Any explaination of how to do it or point me in the right direction for a tutorial would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Lareine, Angels reply pretty much covers it. These can be used as regular walls with no EPs, but to use them in pools you must have seasons. You said you got them on the pool walls so I'm guessing you have seasons (???) It does look kind of different when you click over the pool to place floors but it is the same as for any floor, just click and drag, also if you shift click it will fill the whole pool just like shift click fills a whole room when decorating in a house. Hope this helps. If you need any more help post here or send me a PM

angel
Quote:
First of all, you need to have seasons. Your profile doesn't show you have seasons, so that could be a problem. If you have seasons, just try some random clicking on the floor of the pool. I menaged to do that way.

Thanks for helping Lareine

Thanks everyone for the positve comments,
it's always nice to hear someone like your creations

SIMcredible's Painter
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by riosmom
Lareine

Hi Lareine, Angels reply pretty much covers it. These can be used as regular walls with no EPs, but to use them in pools you must have seasons. You said you got them on the pool walls so I'm guessing you have seasons (???) It does look kind of different when you click over the pool to place floors but it is the same as for any floor, just click and drag, also if you shift click it will fill the whole pool just like shift click fills a whole room when decorating in a house. Hope this helps. If you need any more help post here or send me a PM

angel

Thanks for helping Lareine

Thanks everyone for the positve comments,
it's always nice to hear someone like your creations

Thank you Angel and Riosmom! I don't have Seasons but I was able to get the wall tile to appear on the pool walls with the help of a tutorial. I suppose I just won't be able to add on the floor tile... shame, but it still looks nice with the walls though. Thank you for the help and the wonderful tiles!

~Lareine
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 1:35 AM
This is soo pretty
oh and by the way one day i was building a house and i had the walls levelated so i could paint the walls of the pool and i was messing around with the floors to around the pool and it turned my pools floors changed!what im saying is that my game had a glitch and i could change the pool floor... well now i cant cause my game wont let me anymore
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 2:11 AM
I really like this! I haven't used it in the game yet, but that's only because I haven't loaded it yet. It's nice to have a pool themed set. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lareine014

I also don't have seasons. but can you please explain how to put the walls in the pool? :D