Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maned Wolf (dog)

by IsmaielDeath Posted 6th Apr 2007 at 8:31 AM - Updated 21st Nov 2008 at 12:17 AM by Canoodle

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 4:25 PM
Cute dog! Thanks for it!

<------------------- www.WALEON.net ------------------->
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 5:14 PM
pretty cool^^ i would love to see it in the game, but somehow i made a mistake and have to reinstall pets, which is at this moment at my friend's home. great.

but thanks anyway (:
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 6:00 PM
schnuffig!
ein dickes dankeschön!
( I guess that soon I won't have a single "normal" dog breeds left in my game... they're all aliens or bears or lions and stuff
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 8:54 PM
excellent dog, i suggest changing the coat to a flowing coat insted of a smooth one, as in the real life pic, it looks like it has a flowing coat
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 8:57 PM
oh sweet! This is my favourite animal, actually. No one else ever seemed to have heard of them before...

Genghis is the right spelling, this is true.
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 10:49 PM
I love maned wolves, and the dog is cute, but it doesn't really look like a maned wolf. Sorry.
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 6:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghengisjohn
oh sweet! This is my favourite animal, actually. No one else ever seemed to have heard of them before...

Same here and I'd say you did a pretty good job on it. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 12:41 AM
this is really cute, but it looks a little more dog-like. Don't you think maned wolves should be called "the giant fox"? Maned wolves look nothing like real wolves and they look more fox-like..I think make it look less dog-like.

Lazing around is what muttonchop does best..
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 1:14 AM
Ah, these are my favorite animals ever! They have a few at the Houston Zoo and I just fell in love (so to speak). Thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 4:52 PM
Thanks. ^^ I really wanted some canids in the game. The body shape is a little too wolf/dog-like,but you did an excellent job on the markings and it looks incredible for a first creation. You did your best with the limited resources in sim-dog-body-shapes that you had and I'm just happy to have maned wolf in my game.^^ I'm trying to collect as many wild canids as possible. XD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 12:53 AM
This is a very neat looking animal. I think I'm going to quite enjoy it. Thank you for sharing!