Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SynapticSim's Tomb Raider "Shorts" Mesh

by SynapticSim Posted 7th Apr 2007 at 2:25 AM - Updated 28th Jun 2008 at 4:25 AM by SynapticSim

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 2:56 AM
I already got it from InSIM, but I'll say it again... Great mesh :D
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 5:16 AM
This is awesome!

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Forum Resident
#4 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 11:37 AM Last edited by DocFX : 7th Apr 2007 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Chuffing dyslexia...
Thanks, this is brilliant work!...
Cheers!, I'm a big fan of 'LCTR:L' on PS-2 and have been after a mesh etc like this for ages! - thanks for sharing!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Alchemist
#5 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 2:30 PM
Lara is the best! thank you for creating something very good like this for her.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 3:52 AM Last edited by Wessie68 : 8th Apr 2007 at 4:01 AM.
:lovestruc Very famous Lara Croft. She is my cyber girlfriend :D

1 question - where do I find this hair ? Does this include ?

Thanks

PS ) I'm very attracted to Lara's boots :lovestruc

PSS) I've download mesh at InSIM.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 4:15 AM
Is there a way that you could modify it a slight to work with some of beboxboy's larger breasted female skins? Laura is not Laura without the large breasts. Saddly to say..
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 3:58 PM
Wessie68 ~ Lara's hair is by Marko at the Sims Resource. It is a pay mesh though.

Spirit Fox ~ I think you mean Warlokk's larger breasted females, but anyway, no, this is as large as I'm willing to go with it.

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 2:28 PM
Do the boots come with it?
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:25 PM
Love the mesh too bad the hair mesh is pay although

Happy Festivus for the Rest of Us! -Seinfeld (the show)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bule
Do the boots come with it?

Yes, the boots are a part of the mesh.

~ Syn

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th May 2008 at 12:23 PM
Excellent mesh just what I needed for my tomb raiders skins.

Any chance you are likely to do the mesh with her bomber jacket and shorts like in TR2 or with combat trousers tucked into her boots?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th May 2008 at 11:48 PM
louise.vicki, with the right recoloring, THIS could make a good bomber jacket without the need to make a new body mesh. As far as combat trousers go, probably not if you are looking for the bloused out look where the pants tuck into the boots. But I did make THIS which will allow for recolors like you are asking about.

~ Syn

Test Subject
#14 Old 21st May 2008 at 2:42 AM
Lovely mesh. I'm grabbing this even though I don't have a Lara in my game (something about trying to keep action heroes from burning the kitchen down and reminding them to take showers has never appealed, lol.) Thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th May 2008 at 11:42 AM
I hadn't come across that jacket yet which is very near to what i wanted if not perfect.
I downloaded your other mesh already, I did want the bloused out effect as you call it but no matter i've got enough here to make the skins I really wanted.

Thanks SynapticSim
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th May 2008 at 10:08 PM
No Problem, glad I could help.

~ Syn