Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aspiration Rewards Sellable for Simoleans

by mike_1102 Posted 7th Apr 2007 at 2:45 AM - Updated 28th Sep 2008 at 7:34 PM by mike_1102

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 3:16 AM
I've always hated the fact that sims die with all those aspiration objects going to waste. I used to have to take them all out and place them in the kids' inventory. Now I can just sell them. Can't wait to see this in the game... Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 3:42 AM
wooooooowwiiiieee - Excellent I always want to sell Aspiration Rewards.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 4:32 AM
Great Job !
Banned
#5 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 5:09 AM
Very good job
But could you do the same thing with Career rewards?
By the way were did you get those shelfs and tables?
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 6:31 AM
Very interesting idea!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 7:17 AM
Interesting! New kind of shops and a way to use these wasted point!

KMN=> It's Holy Simoly's Happy Browser set but i don't know this only-glass recolor.
Where did you get that recolor Mike? I have that set in my game, pretty neat shelves and i'd like that full glass option! ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 7:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MiniMimi
Interesting! New kind of shops and a way to use these wasted point!

KMN=> It's Holy Simoly's Happy Browser set but i don't know this only-glass recolor.
Where did you get that recolor Mike? I have that set in my game, pretty neat shelves and i'd like that full glass option! ^^

thanks for answering KMN's question as i really can't remember where i got those shelves from. I did the glass recolour my myself a long time ago. just never uploaded it.

and thank you all for downloading.
Instructor
#9 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 9:32 AM
Teh Gudness!!
Now thanks to you I can have a juice stall & rewards stall, thank you!

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 10:56 AM
Brilliant idea! Thank you!!! ^__^

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
This is how long I spend playing The Sims 2
Wow, my head stopped my body from getting really hurt on that! Johnny Knoxville
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 1:16 PM
Cha- ching! Finally a use for all for those points! It also mildly annoys me that they top out at such a low value, considering. So what ever you don't use, you lose. No more wasted aspiration! No more weird family parties where the old sim is giving away aspiration rewards, because I just can't stomach making him young, again. There's a little part of me that gets entirely too happy when they die. Maybe it's because I get bored to tears playing elders and just to have the old farts pop off, already makes me feel like I followed through. I've set up old folks' homes, and set it to asylum settings just to get rid of 'em. Damn elders!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 2:48 PM
i am so glad someone finally figured out how to make this mod like everyone else i always wondered what to do with all the asp.points many thanks
Alchemist
#13 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 3:07 PM
Great idea, this is very useful. I'll try for sure! Thank you forever. Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 7:34 PM
Phantastic idea! Now even the platinum-for-life sims have a reason again to fulfill their wants now and again. Thanks.
Banned
#15 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MiniMimi

Could you give me the link plese
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 8:28 AM
Wouldn't it be fun selling Career Rewards? Think of the Cow Plant! Lmao!

If you have ever read Artemis Fowl, and you are able/ good at creating stuff, tell me. Because if HP can get it's own project, so can Artemis Fowl!
Artemis Fowl is the best. And he's mine. ^_^
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 9:09 AM
very well done, nice mod.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 1:10 PM
Ahh, this is great and a dream come true. At last I can build my weather shop!

Thanks again
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 12:18 PM
Thanks!!!, Now I can make ''The mad scientist shop''
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 3:21 AM
heh... now if only i could sell those danged servos! (i have a typical 'robot making robots' thing SHE JUST WONT STOP) heh... this is smart, now we could have an optical superstore - or a 'really-truthfully-working keep-yourself-younger syrum' shop....

Is Trull. Is good.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 8:45 AM
[QUOTE=mike_1102]I did the glass recolour my myself a long time ago. just never uploaded it.[QUOTE]

If you have the time could you upload that recolour. i would like to have it
Space Pony
#22 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 1:18 AM
I second that request for the glass shelves :D

TY for this and all your other awesome mods - I was never a player of Sims really until this Seasons expansion.... now I just love it! Seasons is da bomb! :D

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st May 2007 at 8:34 PM
Incredible mod. I will immediately use this to sell aspiration rewards in my numerous 'have 50 dream date' households.
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th May 2007 at 11:47 PM
Mind if I ask you to make the date rewards sellable as well? I'd like to have my fun aspiration sims sell their growing masses of received love (/hate) letters and flowers to customers, not in buy mode.

Same as 1, but Password request didn't work
Field Researcher
#25 Old 28th May 2007 at 6:58 AM
What a splendid idea, Mike! Thank you very much!
Page 1 of 2