Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 sexy trousers for seductive goth-males

by ascarion Posted 9th Apr 2007 at 10:24 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 6:04 AM
Love them, thanks
Lab Assistant
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 8:06 AM
The top picture's outfit looks alot like lestats outfit in the movie queen of the damned.

"I didn't lose my mind, it ran away and refuses to come home"
I am like an oreo cookie, sweet at first but I cause cavities.
I R A pirate. Arr!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 9:28 AM
Default oh ja...
Quote: Originally posted by jazcmx
Did you ever work over at PandoraSims? I remember getting a couple of these outfits you have been uploading from there, awhile back.

The outfits are total goth cool. Real work of wicked art.

i'm on pandora sims since 3 years and i luv doing sexy staff for our sims dears. here on mts2 i did and will do some changes to older outfits and can also create some freaky outfits for toddlers, kids and elder.
and it's nice'n'funny to see how many people download my creations.
i love gothic style though in reality i neighter have the possibility nor the money to buy much of that staff. so i realise my designer-dreams on the sims2.
maybe walls and floors will follow. donno. don't have so much time... the real world isn't veronaville.

Life is a lemon and I want my money back!
Cu, Ascarion
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 9:31 AM
Default sigh...
Quote: Originally posted by darkinnocence
The top picture's outfit looks alot like lestats outfit in the movie queen of the damned.

ja, i know. i like the movie and i like sexy looking stewart townsend.

Cu, Ascarion
Field Researcher
#7 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 1:48 PM
Gorgeous clothes!!! I saw your stuff at Pandora Sims but I did not have a subscription there so I am glad you are sharing them here too as they are lovely. Thank you :-)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 11:56 PM
Thanks so much, I've been looking for something like this! It's perhaps likely you'll see them on some of my uploads (with creds of course) in the future, is that okay?

Thanks again!
/Mequila

Sincerely,
<I>Mequila</I>
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 2:21 AM
Default thanxx!
Quote: Originally posted by Mequila
Thanks so much, I've been looking for something like this! It's perhaps likely you'll see them on some of my uploads (with creds of course) in the future, is that okay?

Thanks again!
/Mequila

ya, of course it's okay!!! it'll be an honor to me!

Cu, Ascarion
Instructor
#10 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 10:20 AM
Oh, *PERFECT*

It's wonderful to see such great looking textures! Thankyou!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 10:58 PM
Default oh well...
Quote: Originally posted by Knightskykyte
Oh, *PERFECT*

It's wonderful to see such great looking textures! Thankyou!

many thanxx 2 u, 2! to hear this from u is a big compliment, cause i think your skins etc. to be very great!!!
by the way: were can i get those sexy piercings with chains for males??? it really looks soooo ... ähm... nice! :D

Cu, Ascarion
Field Researcher
#12 Old 29th May 2007 at 2:38 PM
I think there so Cool!!!Thanks.
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 7:00 AM
Love your stuff. FYI, I used some of it in my story, Vampire Bob, which you can view here: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sto...asset_id=163727