Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Magnus Greaves - Handsome BJD - By Linuslover30

by linuslover30 Posted 9th Apr 2007 at 11:18 PM

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 11:44 AM Last edited by fanseelamb : 10th Apr 2007 at 6:04 PM. Reason: please use the "post thanks" button for this type of comment
Ah I've been waiting for him since I saw his pics in the forum :lovestruc
Thanks again for sharing your wonderful sims!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 11:45 AM
Aw *Pinches cheeks* he's adorable
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 12:33 PM
Like several other users, I've been looking forward to your posting him. He's so... well, good-looking, basically. XD I was trying to narrow it down from "cute" and "handsome", but I guess "good-looking" covers it!
I'm sure he'll be fun to have in my game. :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 12:37 PM
Yay! Thank you for uploading him, I've been checking your profile every day to see if her was available yet
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 12:38 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 10th Apr 2007 at 5:54 PM. Reason: please use the "post thanks" button for this type of comment
Very cute! Thanks! I've been waiting for ages to get a sim like this. I've been everywhere!
Thankies once more!
XoxoxoxoX

Hey dudes! I'm CJ!
I have a best mate called Gemma, I recomended her to use this site!
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 12:39 PM
I forgot to push the thanks button so I will now!

Hey dudes! I'm CJ!
I have a best mate called Gemma, I recomended her to use this site!
Instructor
#8 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 12:53 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 10th Apr 2007 at 6:02 PM. Reason: please use the "post thanks" button for this type of comment
He's an adorable sim. Thanks, he's got great facial features. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 1:33 PM
Lovely! I needed more good looking male sims in my neighborhood. Thank you for sharing.

~Lareine
Scholar
#10 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 2:17 PM
My favorite hair color is white as well, so he's coming home with me. Nice work and thank you for sharing him.
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 2:19 PM
Lovley. Now, can thout describe where one can obtain the garments of wear? Pray, thee so?

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! I'll peel you a pretend potatoe!
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 2:27 PM
I love your sims, they are invading my neighborhoods. lol Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 2:31 PM
wow! thank you for uploading him!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alexandrou
Lovley. Now, can thout describe where one can obtain the garments of wear? Pray, thee so?

I believe they come with the base game or University Pack, all clothing that my Sims wear are Maxis Content.
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 4:22 PM
Magnus is so very handsome! Been waiting and praying for him to be the next one uploaded. He'll be a nice addition to any neighborhoods Thanks so much for uploading him and can't wait to see who's gonna be next!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 4:58 PM
He's so cute. Thanks for sharing him
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#17 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 6:09 PM
Magnus!!! Finally!!! He's so darn cute, yay!

That outfit is from University, BTW. Maxis only made it available for Young Adults, so people *might* need Windkeeper's hack to make it work for Adults... I'm not quite sure.
Scholar
#18 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 9:19 PM
I love his little pink nose. Where did you get the "pinK" on his nose from? Is it included?

And is his lipgloss included?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 11:03 PM
He is awesome.Thank you
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 11:32 PM
OOH! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 11:51 PM
He is so cute!!
Thanks for sharing him!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 3:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rainncandy
I love his little pink nose. Where did you get the "pinK" on his nose from? Is it included?

And is his lipgloss included?

The lip gloss is part of the skintone and the blush is the Maxis one (sparkly peachy colour) last one in the selection....
Instructor
#23 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:02 AM
This made my evening. After a crappy day, I come home to see Magnus. Woo!

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 11:28 PM
Ah no! i've been waiting for him for ages and now my pc tells me that I need a different expansion pack. Therefore I'm supposing that I need seasons for him?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TopazBrooke
Ah no! i've been waiting for him for ages and now my pc tells me that I need a different expansion pack. Therefore I'm supposing that I need seasons for him?

Use Clean Installer to unpack him, DO NOT use the one that comes with The Sims 2. You should be able to have Magnus in your game regardless of what Expansion Packs I have.
Page 1 of 2