Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 new recolors of Maximum Spider's H2 Hummer

by ahowardmiller Posted 12th Apr 2007 at 4:45 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2007 at 9:21 PM by ahowardmiller : link update

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 2:14 AM
dude awesome, great work!

Join the community today to get exclusive news on "Project Evolution". Get access to downloads created by both members and staff, forums, chatroom, and get site featured for a month! Don't miss out on all the fun, join today!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 2:42 AM
Cool!!!
Is it posible that you can make a black recolor, please?

Thanks

“Fashion is not something that exists only in dresses. Fashion is in the sky, in the street; fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” - Coco Chanel
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 3:04 AM
I'm not a Hummer fan, but this is very nice. *Goes to Download*

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 9:57 AM
Thanks, looks great!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 10:15 AM
I'm drooling....but cant download mesh over there because need login blah blah bleh
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 2:33 PM
Oh, yes! I´ve so long waited for them. All I got before this were Red Hummers. Oh thanks, my day is saved. ^^

- "Don´t call me sir!"

- "Yes, ma´am!"
Forum Resident
#9 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 7:41 PM
Cheers, great re-sprays mate! - esp. the 'Urban Camo' - ideal for my 'Ali-G & the Simz in da hood' keeping it real in the UK. :D

Thanks for sharing!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Field Researcher
#10 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 8:28 PM
nice recolors. General Buzz will like the camo ones. Well so will my sim, and I always look for new vehicles. Thanks
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 3:34 PM
these sre excellent hummers. You should make a black one. and put red and blue police lights on them.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 2:58 AM
Nice Looking Recolours...

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th May 2007 at 10:13 PM
I seem to be having a problem with the recolors changing back to the original yellow color. I'm going to uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 7:49 PM Last edited by psikfreak : 27th Jun 2007 at 2:01 AM. Reason: updating
Hate to say this... REALLLLLY hat to say it. I followed the link to Maximum Spiders website to get the mesh and the webhost(?) has suspened the account/site. It goes right to a contact payment department page. I think I'm going to cry!!!!! I need a black H2 for a story I'm puting together and can't find one anywhere else

Just went back with fingers crossed. Now says switching to a new host. So hopefully will be up and running soon
Instructor
#15 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 10:34 AM
Sorry Everyone!!!
But Sims2Carsource is down!!
The site is switching to vBulletin , because this host is better than the old and cheap one that has been used!!!

But their is no ETA on when it'll be back!!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 11:16 AM
i wanted the mesh but can't get it! this bites *stares at the picture* it better come back soon...
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 7:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vicalliose
I seem to be having a problem with the recolors changing back to the original yellow color. I'm going to uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps.

I'm having the same problem.

Other than that, outstanding work!

John H. Harris
The man behind STAR TREK: Tales of the Marshal Martz
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 3:44 PM
I've been looking for the H2 for a while...but S2CS hasn't been changed in like 4 mounths, so there is no way to download the original mesh.

ZMH homes! Got a Request PM me!
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 1:55 PM
whenever i click the link, it says it can't display the webpage!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 12:15 PM
It actually got worse, they brought back S2CS but left out the Hummer mesh.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 5:16 PM
Well, thanks for the recolours... But can you upload the mesh to? Almost always the meshes are on another site, that was shut down... Please upload the mesh for it to, please message me if you do. Thanks