Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simon Cowell

by Go Go Glamour Girl Posted 12th Apr 2007 at 8:08 AM - Updated 15th Apr 2007 at 10:50 PM by Go Go Glamour Girl

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 10:07 PM
This looks so much like Simon I can visualize him saying "I could have heard that performance in any karaoke bar, wedding or cruise ship". lol You did a Great Job!!!

Thanx,
TickleYu

CRUNCH*A*TIZE ME CAP'N!
Inventor
#3 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 10:21 PM
Haha xD
That looks exactly like Simon! I love AI, but isn't this season terrible?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 10:23 PM Last edited by DocFX : 18th Apr 2007 at 7:32 PM. Reason: Hmmm, t'was in bad 'Northern English' methinks...
Spot on!...
Quote: Originally posted by TickleYu
This looks so much like Simon I can visualize him saying "I could have heard that performance in any karaoke bar, wedding or cruise ship". lol You did a Great Job!!!

Thanx,
TickleYu

I totally agree [Downloads] which is why I hope that... a) Mrs. Crumplebottom slaps him [chuffing hard] with her handbag and/or b) he gets abducted by aliens!...

Brilliant work!, and many thanks for sharing - let the Show begin!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Mad Poster
#5 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 10:26 PM
Yay, now I can hate him digitally!!!! Thank you so much!!!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 10:44 PM
ohgosh. Simon is so hot. XDD;
I should find or make a Sanjaya and have them duke it out. xD
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#7 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 10:52 PM
"This is absolutely dreadful!" -Simon
lol
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 10:57 PM
So many ideas come to my head...

Is it flammable? :D

Dr. Cameron: Men should grow up.
Dr. Gregory House: Yeah. And dogs should stop licking themselves. It's not gonna happen.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 10:57 PM
WOW excellent work, that looks just like him!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 11:08 PM
yum?! thanks alot, you did an awesome job! now i can make a sim me and completely ravage him!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 11:46 PM
Oh, that's too perfect. Thanks so much for this!

@Cecilia: I have to disagree. I actually think this season has been very entertaining, besides Sanjaya that is. Actually, I enjoy hating him and will celebrate quite loudly when he finally gets kicked off.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 6:56 AM
Thanks everyone for your kind comments! No sims neighborhood is complete without a Simon Cowell :^)
Field Researcher
#13 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 11:30 AM Last edited by bluelady : 17th Apr 2007 at 11:30 AM. Reason: changed to thanks post
Quote: Originally posted by angelmarie123
yum?! thanks alot, you did an awesome job! now i can make a sim me and completely ravage him!

I second that :lovestruc
#14 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 3:24 PM
Thats totally disgusting :P, hahah i love American Idol and i watch it all the time, awesome work!

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 11:02 PM
omg thank you soo very much!! if only you made the other judges lol please hit me up if you take request (katharin mcphee)lol
Instructor
#16 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 11:56 PM
Nice, now he can boo all my sims who aren't good at freestyling! Good Job

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 2:36 AM
hahaha this is amazing!! =D Great job!

This is Bunny.
()__()
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Cut and paste Bunny into your sig to help him gain world domination!
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 5:56 PM
omg, I can't stop laughing at this one. This is PERFECT! Oh man, does it look so much like him! I am kind of tempted to make a Sanjaya sim, and just leave the controls alone to see how they react to one another. Thanks so much, downloading now =)

If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever...
Field Researcher
#19 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 9:58 PM
Hate the guy, love the sim. Nice job, looks just like him!!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 4:40 AM Last edited by HappySim : 22nd Apr 2007 at 4:50 AM.
MWAHAHAHA!! I will abduct him! Thanks!
OOOOOHH! I will burn him, get him braces,make him wear red lipstick,
I will murder him,make him fat,use moveobjects on to place him in a burning stove,stick him in a fire place, oh so many ideas. I won't do that now, he looks to innocent, so thanks! he is soooo cute!
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 11:25 PM
Default Mwaha...
LOL! This is hilarious. By the way, have y'all heard that Sanjaya FINALLY got kicked off! Woo-hah! Currently I am dancing around, rejoicing this news and feeling glad because, if Sanjaya won, no one would watch the show ever, ever again.

List of things to do with Simon Cowell sim
1. Make Sanjaya sim. Have him sing to Simon. Laugh at Simlish insults.
2. Make Paula Abdul sim. Have Simon and Paula fight to the death!
3. Buy cow plant. Have cow plant eat Simon.
4. Make Simon a romance Sim (That would be so hilarious!)
5. Raise his Outgoing meter to 10. Buy a hot tub. Make him go in with Paula. (yes, I do have a sick and twisted mind )

Please. DON'T ask me who Frazier is, or I'll hurt you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 8:08 AM
LOL!!! HappySim and hugsforfrazier!! Those are great ideals ;^)
Thanks also to everyone else who has left comments they are truly uplifting!
Forum Resident
#23 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 4:28 AM
This is really cool! u should make randy and paula too!
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th May 2007 at 10:19 PM
Thanks for the Simon sim. I love it! Like some of you who commented before I would also like to make a Sanjaya sim so Simon can tell him how terrible he is. :-)
Forum Resident
#25 Old 29th May 2007 at 6:06 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Page 1 of 2