Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Using perfume now raises your hygiene

by dami Posted 15th Apr 2007 at 5:19 AM - Updated 15th Apr 2007 at 5:31 AM by dami

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 12:43 PM
It's an interesant idea Dami ! And potentialy very useful. and thank you !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 1:14 PM
Good idea! I hate bathing at the sink in a public restroom! And handwashing has too little effect! Thanks for sharing this!

"The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior;
my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.
He is my shield, the power that saves me,
and my place of safety." -- Psalm 18:2 (New Living Translation)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 2:36 PM
This is awsome, I always find it funny when they strip down to wash in a public sink. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 11:00 PM
This sounds useful, now when my sims are in public all they'll need to do is put on perfume!, thanks

I take house requests! Just send me a PM.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th May 2007 at 7:09 AM
Will sims automatically use perfume to freshen up? It's a bummer when sims I'm trying to make friends with leave because they can't stand their own smell... when I have them over at my house, I wish I could tell them "Hey, we have a shower, use it if you need to." They only do that if you "Propose... Stay the night" but that's not always appropriate, heh.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zanriel
Will sims automatically use perfume to freshen up? It's a bummer when sims I'm trying to make friends with leave because they can't stand their own smell... when I have them over at my house, I wish I could tell them "Hey, we have a shower, use it if you need to." They only do that if you "Propose... Stay the night" but that's not always appropriate, heh.

Hi Zanriel. You may already know this but yes... the Sim automatically freshens up. It's one of my favorite mods.

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 1:34 AM
Tee hee! A Glasgow shower!
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 2:20 PM
hey i hav installed the package..but i can't see the perfume.. where is it??? plzzz help
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Dec 2008 at 11:51 PM
Yes! Thank you for this!