Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Celebrations! Bow Chair - Two Subset Version

by Reyn Posted 17th Apr 2007 at 9:06 PM - Updated 12th Sep 2009 at 2:52 PM by -Maylin-

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 10:29 PM
I love your chairs with bows.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
#3 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 10:39 PM
Cute man!, nice work!

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Alchemist
#4 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 6:03 AM
Really nice! Thank you.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 5:53 AM
Thank you, I've been wanting a chair like this! I don't have Celebrations!, so I guess I'll find out if you need the stuff pack for this to work.

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 3:29 PM
Good luck! and let me know.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 6:46 PM
I can U make me a whole beige recolour for my wedding the theme colour is beige