Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Arms at Side poses for BodyShop

by WesHowe Posted 18th Apr 2007 at 10:00 PM - Updated 23rd Oct 2007 at 6:37 AM by wes_h

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 10:16 PM
Thank you for another useful BS mod.

Melissa
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 10:17 PM
thanks you so much!!
a great idea :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 10:20 PM
i loooooooove you....oodles!

~ h e l a e n e ~
https://www.patreon.com/helaene (free)
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 10:20 PM
Omg i was just thinking the other day if something like that was possible and there you go! Very useful thank you!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 10:33 PM
thanks for this ^^

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Instructor
#7 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 10:36 PM
thnx a lot!!! i was hoping someone would make a mod like this, those hands-on-hips have always bothered me!!! thank u!!

hi!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 10:50 PM
Thank you so much! This is awesome.

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 10:50 PM
Oh thank u so much! This is very handy...
:D

These boots are made for walking...
Field Researcher
#10 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 10:55 PM
You...are amazing.

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 11:41 PM
This along with the lighting mod for BS make it an useful program now. Thank you ever so much.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Mad Poster
#12 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 12:19 AM
Wes, have you been spying on my game? The model you use in this screen shot looks exactly like a Sim I created in my game. Well, she would if she had denim trousers. Freaky. Anyway, nice work as always.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 12:28 AM
Thank you! I HATE not being able to see the seam between back and front around the hips because of the STUPID HANDS!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 12:35 AM
This is going to be really helpful! Thank you so much
Scholar
#15 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 1:13 AM
OMG Tank you!!!!
I hated those manequin for having their arms on their hips :D
Field Researcher
#16 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 1:40 AM
This works perfectly in my bodyshop, thank you oh-so-much for making and uploading this for all of us. I appreciate this and all the other work you do for the sims 2 community. If it wasn't for you, a lot of the things we make now would be impossible. So cheers, Wes_h, from a future (hopefully) mesher! :D

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
Alchemist
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
The model you use in this screen shot looks exactly like a Sim I created in my game.

As far as I know, she is just one of the stock sims that came with the game. I try to make things that will work with a stock game, and so most of the time that is all I have installed.

I think she is cute, so I can see why you would make one like that for your own game.

<* Wes *>
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 5:11 AM
Brilliant!

nothing beautiful is ever perfect
Instructor
#19 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 8:49 AM
Wes,you are AMAZING

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Scholar
#20 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 10:51 AM Last edited by gwillewyn : 19th Apr 2007 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Had to check the hotkey.
Quote:
Unfortunately, I don't know of any easy way to toggle between the poses I have included in this package and the standard ones.

Would it be possible to replace the arms out pose you get by pressing F6, with the old hands on hip pose, and toggle that way?

Oh, and since I'm editing anyway: Thank you! If I never see the hands on hips pose again it will be no loss to me.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Alchemist
Original Poster
#21 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 12:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gwillewyn
Would it be possible to replace the arms out pose you get by pressing F6, with the old hands on hip pose, and toggle that way?

Oh, and since I'm editing anyway: Thank you! If I never see the hands on hips pose again it will be no loss to me.

Excellent idea, but I had no success with it. I am surmising, based on my experimental data, that using F6 merely resets the pose to the data points in the CRES for that Sim.

The only other substantial change I detected was that I could change the pose used in the snapshots... so it is possible I could make a version where the snapshots had the hands-on-hips and the pose was the original. But that would be dumb... I don't plan to alter that.

By easy way, so far I have not detected any way to add BHAV resources to BodyShop. That would open up a wealth of possibilities, starting with pie menu choices.

Anyway, I am glad to have, in some way, helped make things better for you.

<* Wes *>
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 1:20 PM
Another perfect job! Your plugins, BS lightings and this one make creating sim stuff much more easier for all of us. Thank you sooo much
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 4:11 PM
Ty for this.

So if i press F6 then the sim shall go to the pose where the arms move out and go horizontal?

Ty once again.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 6:10 PM
Making Bodyshop bearable, one mod at a time! Thank you for this~
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#25 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 8:42 PM
Wes, this is awesomely awesome for doing arm seams OMG! Every skinner should use this mod. Thank you!! :lovestruc
Page 1 of 3