Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

In-Home Foyer CAS

by wolfmage64 Posted 19th Apr 2007 at 7:20 PM - Updated 1st May 2007 at 3:17 AM by wolfmage64

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 10:06 PM
Wow! That is really nice!! I cant wait to try it out. Thanks. A LOT.

I take building requests. PM me if you need something built!!!

Current Projects:
1. Neo-Classical Plantation

Add to my list!

View my other houses HERE
Forum Resident
#3 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 12:34 AM
umm... actually with custom CAS screens, you don't put them in the downloads folder... they go where your old CAS screen was... theres a tutorial on the site for it.

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 3:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by photo_me2004
umm... actually with custom CAS screens, you don't put them in the downloads folder... they go where your old CAS screen was... theres a tutorial on the site for it.

I've had some custom CAS screens that you put in your downloads folder, and some that go in the TSbin\global lots folder where your current expansion is installed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 4:20 AM
You should put custom CAS screen in downloads folder NOT in C:\program files\TSData\Res\GlobalLots directory or else it will overwrite the default maxis one.
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 7:04 AM
this is really good!! could you please upload the house that these pictures are from? (that's if it is an actual house) Its just that I think my sims would really like to live there. Its very pretty!!
thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 6:11 PM
Very Sweet
Well, here you go, my review.

My sims love it. they model the outfits in a more comforting atmosphire, making the clothing appeal more to the general sim public.

I have attached two photos to share with you and your fellow simmers what this Cas has done for my up and coming outwear wardrobe.

Tricia
Screenshots

There are no short cuts to a place worth going!
Thankyou for your creative works of art.
They are well appreciated. AKA: Tricia
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 6:52 AM
I installed it, and none of the objects show up except for the Rugs. Its weird.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 7:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aceman67
I installed it, and none of the objects show up except for the Rugs. Its weird.

Are you sure you have EPs University, Night Life and Open for Buiness?

and installed the hidden lights, and the windkeeper files?

Just a file check for you to follow when thing don't quite work as planed and are file where they belong?

There are no short cuts to a place worth going!
Thankyou for your creative works of art.
They are well appreciated. AKA: Tricia
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pjbrooks56
Are you sure you have EPs University, Night Life and Open for Buiness?

and installed the hidden lights, and the windkeeper files?

Just a file check for you to follow when thing don't quite work as planed and are file where they belong?

I have all expansions and stuff packs (I'm starting to run out of room on my book shelf for these games... ), and I installed everything, then reinstalled everything for this CAS and I get the same probelm
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 2:47 AM Last edited by wolfmage64 : 1st May 2007 at 2:54 AM.
Try also updating each individual expansion pack. The updates are available at the main Maxis Sims2 website.

I resolved your problem. Make sure you go to settings and DISABLE object hiding in the Sims2 Video settings

WM64

LOTR Sauron: "Time??, What time do you think we have?"