Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

British Cottage-Loving Surrey

by Eva Huang Posted 20th Apr 2007 at 4:37 AM - Updated 5th May 2007 at 1:04 PM by Eva Huang

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 7:58 PM
I loved "The Holiday!" In fact, before even reading your description, I thought it looked similar to the cottage in that movie.

Great house; will definately put to use!

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 9:25 PM
OMG! This is so realistic! Thank you soo much!

<------------------- www.WALEON.net ------------------->
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 3:24 AM
I really love this house and the way it is decorated. Thank you.
Scholar
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 9:43 AM
This house is so sweet! I love the whole lot:It has such an inviting design.And I adore your inside decoration with so many charming details.Thank you for sharing this jewel.
Scholar
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 10:46 AM
I have a sim who will adore to live here with her cat ! Thank you Eva.

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 2:44 PM
thank you, this house is really cute it actually looks kinda like the one in the movie ^^
Field Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 2:30 PM
Now if that's how the game looked like... that'd be awsome.

Love the house! Very pretty.

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 2:28 AM
I was under the mistaken impression that all the other furniture other then the ones you mentioned were included in the download. Is there any way for you to upload a version with all the custom content?
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 1:38 PM
Lovely home, but specify a names of custom content to download, because my download folder is not a garbage for all content from selected websites.

Thanks,
C.
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 6:05 PM
This is one of my fav homes in the game. It is easy to play and so sweet! I love how the greenhouse is attached to the house. Can't wait to see more of your British themed homes. =)
THANKS
Amaris

Change happens when the pain of holding on becomes greater then the fear of letting go.
James Thurber
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 12:21 AM
Ah, seeing your "Aegean Sea" house, I checked your other downloads and finding this is a treasure for me I actually built a house quite similar to this one and my computer decided to crash and delete all the files in my documents folder before I could upload it here, so now my sims went to basics without any custom content and I'm too lazy to re-build that house.

Soo, thanks so very much for this lovely and cozy home!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 12:36 PM
One of the nicest houses I have seen in a very long time, and beautifully furnished. I was not able to tell which windows and wallpaper you were trying to link to as it links to the main page. The chairs and decoration link links to a 404. I will try the house anyway, but if you have a chance, I agree with other posters it would be very handy to have the file names and locations. It once took me over a week of browsing and downloading and and restarting my game (which can take over an hour) and then realizing I had guessed a lamp or chair wrong, to successfully complete a diner that had similar issues. I wish I had that kind of time these days, but I don't. The screenshots are beautiful but it's very hard for someone who does not have familiarity with the house to locate and identify which objects need to be downloaded.
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 4:23 AM
I just adore this house it is so realistic in it's detail. would love to live in it myself.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 10:28 AM
Does anyone know if i actually need the custom content listed? hardly any of the links work?