Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Farmer's Barn Store" Commercial object set with 10 new meshes UPDATE: Redownload counter!

by Berg Posted 20th Apr 2007 at 10:21 PM - Updated 24th Nov 2008 at 12:55 PM by -Maylin-

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Alchemist
#2 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 10:32 PM
Wow. your barn lot with barn stuff is great.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 10:43 PM
fabulous! i just started my first home business with Seasons... and these objects will fit perfectly!

DDO
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 10:50 PM
Nice for a fruit shop, thank you berg

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 11:05 PM
Ideal for a trade of fresh fruit and vegetables. Thank you

If grey matter were more pink, the world would have less dark ideas...
Si la matière grise était plus rose, le monde aurait moins les idées noires ...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 11:07 PM
I love this whole set. I can find many uses for it in my game and all your stuff is always good quality. So, thank you for making this.

What you keep deep down inside,
You don't know what will be.
Looking for you in darkened corners,
Descend into madness with me.
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 4:34 AM
Wonderful set, Berg. There seems to be a problem with the commercial counter, however; it's crashing my game when I attempt to rotate it and connect it to another counter. Tried twice now, and same result both times.

This was tested on a standard commercial/community lot, with all of the EPs installed.

Comicalmuse: Voted most likely to have her liver spontaneously combust.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 10:31 AM
This is fantastic! Thanks for making and sharing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by comicalmuse
Wonderful set, Berg. There seems to be a problem with the commercial counter, however; it's crashing my game when I attempt to rotate it and connect it to another counter. Tried twice now, and same result both times.

This was tested on a standard commercial/community lot, with all of the EPs installed.

Oh dear, not good!

But I think I know how I screwed it up... I'm removing it temporarily from this thread and PM you when I have another vesion ready.

Thank you for reporting this so quickly!

My 100% free site Carnaby Sims
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 6:22 PM
Lovely set! Just one silly question: do the "community only" objects work on a home business? Cause I'd like to use them for a farm+home shop lot I'm making.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sysa
Lovely set! Just one silly question: do the "community only" objects work on a home business? Cause I'd like to use them for a farm+home shop lot I'm making.

Well, I'm currently trying to make the counter available on residential lots too, so I hope I'll be able to say "Yes" regarding that one when I'm posting the updated version here.

The produce bins, however, are currently only available on owned business lots and community lots. I don't know how wise it would be to modify them to be available on residential lots also since the original produce bins aren't, besides - I wouldn't know how to do it yet! :p

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 4:33 PM
wow! great set! thank you :D

Love is the Greatest Power!!! :)
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 12:43 AM
I'm happy to report the new counter mesh works perfectly now. Thanks once again for such a speedy fix, Berg!

Comicalmuse: Voted most likely to have her liver spontaneously combust.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 1:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by comicalmuse
I'm happy to report the new counter mesh works perfectly now. Thanks once again for such a speedy fix, Berg!

I'm relieved to hear that! Thank you so much for testing and reporting about this!

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 6:32 PM
Åh vad snyggt! Duktiga du

Visit my homepage: http://webstersims.no-ip.org
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 26th May 2007 at 11:35 AM
Thank you so much! These objects are some of the most used in my medieval households I love the sack chair! They look really really good ingame Thanks!

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 10:51 AM
these look perfect for my farming sims. thanks!
Inventor
#18 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 2:43 PM
I can't believe I havent found this before now. I really needed this!!! Thanks so much

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 7:37 PM
These are EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thanks a bunch! I can't wait to try them out.
Instructor
#20 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 2:13 AM
This is great. Thank you for sharing. I love the look of this set. I am old enough to remember country stores and pickle barrels. This is a lovely set.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 10:48 PM Last edited by pentabet : 20th Jul 2009 at 3:34 AM.
I want to download this, but does anyone know if it's compatible with AL-M&G?

If anyone could let me know for certain, that would be wonderful. Otherwise I guess I'm testing it on my poor farmers.
Instructor
#22 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 9:33 PM
My hillbilly sims love you. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 7:06 AM
I deleted this in a fit of clean-up DLs-itis, tried to run my farmer's store without it, freak out and DL'd it again. Good job on this!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 6:52 AM
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful set! Superbly done
Field Researcher
#25 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 11:02 AM
I am gonna try out the deco sack and chair, they will go great with the new chess table I downloaded!
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=268124
I will report back if any problems.
Also I have all the main EP's up to AL.
Page 1 of 2