Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Garden Helpers #2 - Rake Faster

by CtfG Posted 21st Apr 2007 at 5:49 PM - Updated 2nd Apr 2008 at 11:29 AM by CtfG : Update BV & FREETIME info

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 6:07 PM
Oh! Yay! Just what I wanted! Thank you!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#3 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 6:08 PM
i love watching my Sims rake leaves, but i can only handle about 2 trees/lot because raking simply takes forever! thanks for this!

DDO
Forum Resident
#4 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 6:09 PM
Hah! I usually get so frustrated...I end up turning on "move_objects on" and end up deleting it myself! Thanks.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 6:46 PM
Thanks! Double what HP said.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 7:43 PM
I was just wishing for this and here it is! Thanks so much!

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 8:47 PM
Thanks so much, I (like everyone else here it seems) spend to much time raking leaves. Now if I could just find a hack for those confounded weeds. Again Thanks!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 8:56 PM
Thank you so much; it doesn't take nearly that long in real life! That was getting annoying very quickly ¬_¬

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Instructor
#9 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 9:17 PM
Huzzah! Now my Fortune sims can afford the time to have a dozen trees on their lots!

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 9:48 PM
It was mind-boggling to have Simmies raking forever! I was ready to delete every tree that could possibly drop a leaf. Thank you so very much!

~*~*~*~ Proud supporter of MTS2 ~*~*~*~
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#11 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 10:46 PM Last edited by daysies : 22nd Apr 2007 at 12:53 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by SPostman
Thanks so much, I (like everyone else here it seems) spend to much time raking leaves. Now if I could just find a hack for those confounded weeds. Again Thanks!

I cheat and use TwoJeffs' perfect gardens hack on MATY. No weeds!

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,2612.0.html

(psst... are you going to make one for "harvesting faster", too?)

DDO
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 11:23 PM
Yayyy! Now I can have loads of trees in my lot. This is such a great mod Thanks
Field Researcher
#13 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 12:36 AM
This will be so helpful, it got annoying how long it took just to rake the leaves.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 3:40 AM
Brilliant! Thank you!! :D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 3:49 AM
Thank you, the time factors for lots of everyday activities are rediculous. A much needed modification.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 9:00 AM
Good mod! I can't use it, though... I simply don't have fallen leaves to rake, and I'm missing sunsets/sunrises too... *smashes her computer to dust* :cylon:
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 9:16 AM
Thank you very much. So long time lose to see the sim raking leaves, the game became boring.

If grey matter were more pink, the world would have less dark ideas...
Si la matière grise était plus rose, le monde aurait moins les idées noires ...
Stupid people are stupid
#18 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 10:22 AM
Thanks a *lot*. This is great. And i agree with Daysies, a "harvesting faster" hack would be great too :D
Scholar
#19 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 11:00 AM
Thank you CtfG ! This gain of time will be profitable.

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 11:01 AM Last edited by CtfG : 22nd Apr 2007 at 3:55 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by angel f
Thanks a *lot*. This is great. And i agree with Daysies, a "harvesting faster" hack would be great too :D

*shutting down internet connection, locking all doors and starting to work*

- - - - -

Edit: Completed. Please check here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=229418

If you need a further reduction of time, just let me know in the other thread

Let Teens Live Alone With TeenStar PC
Let Teens Adopt A Baby/Toddler/Child
>>> Check my profile page for further hacks <<<
Field Researcher
#21 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 6:11 PM
Brilliant! I love the emphasis seasons put on the outdoors, but it wasn't without it's flaws. You're really making things a lot more convenient.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 7:45 PM
Thanks so much, it really was taking far too much time to rake. I had just started using move objects cheat because I couldn't keep up with all the leaves, but then I lost all that compost
This is just great, I can't wait to try it out.

Thanks bunches!
~Roxanne

SIMcredible's Painter
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 9:34 PM
This is so cool!! But does this mean you got the same amount of cleaning skill?

\(^ . ^)/ "Horrei!!"
Instructor
#24 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 10:17 PM
Ooooh! Awesome! FINALLY! xD I just made a house with a FOREST on the lot. (And not even a pine tree forest... Birch and willow and all sorts of stuff that have leaves that fall) Then I noticed that, for the environment I want the neighborhood to be, it's going to be fall half the year. xD You just saved my poor sims two years worth of raking... Lol.
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 4:03 AM
What a tremendous difference in gameplay! How glorious to have my sims spending a mere fraction of their time raking leaves. (Bowing to you and all of your greatness)
Page 1 of 2