Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Spongebob Squarepants Lawn Gnome !

by Cooldadx4 Posted 23rd Apr 2007 at 5:16 PM - Updated 17th May 2007 at 11:00 PM by tigdadx4 : fixed GUID.

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 5:45 PM
THE SPONGE RULES! This is so awesome and very well done, thank you so very much!

Aud
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 5:56 PM
Yay! Thank you.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 5:57 PM
Sweet! Though it looks a bit too square, maybe you could *try* to make the face and the clothes a bit more '3D-ed'. It's great for my neighborhood's seaside theme zone (I'm making a neighborhood with all kinds of themes, Spongebob just fits perfectly!).

Many thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 5:58 PM
My sister would like this, thanks.
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jerry123
Sweet! Though it looks a bit too square, maybe you could *try* to make the face and the clothes a bit more '3D-ed'. It's great for my neighborhood's seaside theme zone (I'm making a neighborhood with all kinds of themes, Spongebob just fits perfectly!).

Many thanks!

If I made this any more detailed than in already is , The object would not be usable in game .. As it is now 3000 Faces is a LOT for a single tile object , and putting more than 1 of these on your lot will cause it to play very slow ..It was a choice make his hands and feet look good and go 2D on the face , or , make his feet and hands look like crap and do a really good 3D face ... So I opted for the part with less poly's and still looks good , and it also took me about 3 days of part-time work on the texture ! :p
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 7:42 PM
Oh my gosh! He's so cute! :'D Thank you so much! :')
Instructor
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 9:13 PM
Nice job tigdad.
Thanks for sharing!
Alchemist
#9 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 9:49 PM
Wow. Very nice object. Great for Spongebob Squarepants fans.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tigdadx4
ALL the fellow ranchies who frequent the #create channel !!!!!!!
does that include me? or did i disappear before that?
the problem with spongebob is, everyone loves him, they steal him so much! grrr...

Is Trull. Is good.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 1:54 AM
OMG I can finally have SpongeBob in my game ! This is so incredibly well made i love it Tigdad, Kudos to you and John!!! Ahhhhhh ain't he a cutie!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Instructor
#12 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 4:23 AM
I really don't have much use for SpongeBob, but I remember in chat how you mentioned the work that went into this. I must say, great results. Turned out better than even my own surprise success with the Aviatet kit.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 7:50 AM
Looks awesome Tigdad! Sorry for the extra poly's. I cant wait to test it, Thanks! :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 9:20 AM
Yay, Finally Tig u finished it, But i kinda wanted it The size of a Car, Like you said it was before you downsized it, oh Well great Job Keep up the Good Work
#15 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 3:58 PM
Wow i was waiting for something like this, his my fav cartoon charactor, thanks so much :D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 4:09 PM
Thank You all !!!!

There is more to come from Spongebob & Friends so be on the lookout
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 9:39 PM
Omigosh!! MY SIMS WILL LOVE THIS!!! WOOOOOOOTTTT SPONGEBOB!!! THANKS!!!!!

Quit looking at my signature!
"Tell me all about your problems, I was killin' before killin' was cool!" -Kill All Your Friends ♥ MCR♥
♥Love didn't make me happy. The only thing it's done is make me cry.♥
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 5:04 AM
O___O OFMG
haha this is amazing!
XD
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#19 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 11:07 PM
This is perfict for my Pineapple house I'm working on. Thanks for letting us include it in lots here!
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tigdadx4
If I made this any more detailed than in already is , The object would not be usable in game .. As it is now 3000 Faces is a LOT for a single tile object , and putting more than 1 of these on your lot will cause it to play very slow ..It was a choice make his hands and feet look good and go 2D on the face , or , make his feet and hands look like crap and do a really good 3D face ... So I opted for the part with less poly's and still looks good , and it also took me about 3 days of part-time work on the texture ! :p
Ah, kay. It's awesome anyway
Forum Resident
#21 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 3:55 PM
awesome!thank u both 4 all hard work!hugs
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#22 Old 2nd May 2007 at 2:22 PM
Thanks all I'm glad you all like it !
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 11:19 AM
Thanks!!! My little sis and I will love to play with the spongebob gnome collection, Looking forward to any new characters!

Ba'jur, beskar'gam,
Ara'nov, aliit,
Mando'a bal Mand'alor-
An vencuyan mhi
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 9:49 PM
I love the design, thx.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 9:52 PM
I love the design, thx.