Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animal Series

by Noogie666 Posted 25th Apr 2007 at 1:50 PM - Updated 3rd Sep 2008 at 4:41 PM by Noogie666

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 7:09 AM
Wow... those are beautiful! Thanks for this! :D
Alchemist
#3 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 9:24 AM
Hey Noogie, what a beautyful and bizzarre set! I confess that quite often I use this kind of unusual clothes for renovating the NPCs look, but you put so many lovely details in these clothes that it would a pity if only NPCs will wear them. Thank you veeeery much. Kiss and ciao.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 10:53 AM
These are really awesome, I love them!!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 12:19 PM
Thank you once again for some more hot male clothes! Also your sims are gorgeous!
hugs
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 3:02 PM
Great job, they look awesome !!! I did try to get the mesh from lueppiline but couldn't download the flippin thing lol is there some trick to it...thanks again, Orion
Field Researcher
#7 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 3:14 PM
Got the mesh going to the meshes may not need it but just in case! thanks again
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 5:03 PM
Thank you very much for your work! All items for man are welcome for me always

Libertad no conozco sino la libertad de estar presa
en alguien
cuyo nombre no puedo oir sin escalofrío...

Viggo forever!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 10:11 PM
Thank you thank you THANK YOOOU~~!!!
They are so beautiful, I've been looking for something like this for so long *.*

Uhm... just in case you wanna make some more~ something with a white-grounded-black-patterned snake print would be so awesome ^^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 8:02 AM
Thank you all for the comments. I'm really glad you like them :D.

As for Yoyo-sama...I was about to do the snake's skin for this collection but since most of the fashion are created by myself, I just ran out of idea of what kind of fashion should I make for the snake skin *lol*. I can't really promise but who knows, maybe someday I will post more of animal pattern clothing for your male sims .

...and thank you to HIM666 for your compliment. I really appreciate it .
hugs

xxNoogiexx
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 7:55 AM
Wow! Great work! Great ideas! I'm surprised, enchanted, a little confused, but more and more enthused. Have I found a soul's sister???

Life is a lemon and I want my money back!
Cu, Ascarion
Instructor
#12 Old 6th May 2007 at 1:20 AM
The main question here is.... do these handsome fellows come with the outfits....AND where are the fellows who modeled for your great creations???? Hmmmmm?

These are wonderful outfits, and I thank you for sharing with all of us!!!!

hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 10:12 PM
THANK YOU!!!! Ive been looking for good rocker clothes and these are exactly the kind of stuff i was looking for! Thanks!
Instructor
#14 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 9:36 PM
Grr!! It seems logical to me that if your site is going to close, you would either give up all rights to your meshes or at least host them on a archive page.

Both of your mesh sites are down.