Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skill Motor

by Dr Pixel Posted 25th Apr 2007 at 10:12 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2008 at 6:32 PM by Dr Pixel

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 10:33 PM
Very cool idea. Thank you for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 11:14 PM
Thank you.

I was looking all over the net, for the Sims something to tinker with.:D

Love dosen't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwile. - Franklin. P. Jones
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 11:30 PM
Looks good nice idea....Thanks a lot...

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 11:54 PM
He, love it, like all your creation ! A Hemi orange could be great too...

Brunswick Industry: Canadian Pride, Canadian Quality !
Mad Poster
#6 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 12:36 AM
My sims will love you!!! Thank you for this wonderful engine, looks amazing!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 2:12 AM
awww! that's perfect for my "motorhead" sim guys! thank you
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 2:20 AM
cool, something else to give mechanical skill beside reading a book. Will they get fun from working on the motor?
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 3:03 AM
Now THAT is genius! What a great idea!And if you dont need anymore mechanical skills it still serves well as a prop!EXCELLENT!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#10 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 7:26 AM
Ooo, I wonder how these will look with Khaki's chains. My brothers always seemed to have an engine hanging from the garage rafters by some chains. With the skill building it's useful garage clutter! Thank you!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Field Researcher
#11 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 7:59 AM
Great idea!
Alchemist
#12 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 9:50 AM
Thank you so much, I like when my sims can do something new and don't waste time in lazy things (hehe). Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 11:24 AM
Fabulous! Even Sims must love to tinker with their engines, right?
My dad retired this Sunday, and what has he done since? Spent every day in the garage, modifying a car for racing... With a brother that's equally nuts about cars and engines I know a lot more about every tiny little part in the engine than I ever wanted to - and now my sim kids can too (yes, they probably can't use this magnificent engine, but their parents will talk about it at dinner, right?).
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 12:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by camillaoxd
Fabulous! Even Sims must love to tinker with their engines, right?
My dad retired this Sunday, and what has he done since? Spent every day in the garage, modifying a car for racing... With a brother that's equally nuts about cars and engines I know a lot more about every tiny little part in the engine than I ever wanted to - and now my sim kids can too (yes, they probably can't use this magnificent engine, but their parents will talk about it at dinner, right?).

Unfortunately you're right, kids can't use it. But it is available to teens, as well as adults, young adults, and elder Sims.

I just thought they should be able to learn mechanical by "doing", as well as reading it in a book.
#15 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 2:14 PM
Genius!

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Forum Resident
#16 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 2:44 PM
Finally, my sim men can be just like my ex-boyfriends - I'll put this right in the middle of the living room floor.

oh and JLonier you're right, i'll play with this now and see if my chains match up and I'll whip out a set to match if I need to..
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 3:04 PM
Finally my redneck sim's life is complete!

I'm outta here like I'm on fire!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#18 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 4:36 PM
Good idea to install into the garages to work out with!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 5:40 PM
about time somone comes up with car related items.... Now what would be great is if someone could make a roll around tool box like the big snap-on or mac tool chests. and have it do the same thing as this motor..... That way you could create your very own mechanics shop in your home.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 9:25 PM
Awesome idea! Thank you very much: no more mandatory surgical dummy only
Field Researcher
#21 Old 29th May 2007 at 1:46 AM
ooo, how did i miss this treasure? thanks a lot! I love your stuff.

*waves hi*
Test Subject
#22 Old 31st May 2007 at 7:01 AM
Oh, thank you so much for uploading this wonderful creation of yours! I will try it out! Most useful. :D
Instructor
#23 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 10:52 PM
wow that good thanx :D
Test Subject
#24 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 10:40 PM
This is so awesome. As a motor head, my sims are now uber pleased.
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LaredoRV
He, love it, like all your creation ! A Hemi orange could be great too...
Ha, yeah that would be cool. - And too bad it's a Chevy engine. (just kidding I like Chevy) This is great. Good job.
Page 1 of 2