Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moderne Kitchen Set! New meshes and recolors

by Darqstar and Paleoanth Posted 27th Apr 2007 at 5:43 PM - Updated 5th Dec 2008 at 1:30 PM by Darqstar and Paleoanth

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 6:32 PM
Reserved for updates

Cogito ergo nupta non sum.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 9:43 PM
Ooooh pretty new cabinets and counters! Thanks you guys What's your policy on lot uploads including the meshes etc.?

Subtle In Spades
Instructor
#4 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 10:09 PM
I personally don't mind if people upload my stuff in lots and darqstar doesn't care either. Go for it!

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 12:13 PM
You're welcome. And, as Paleoanth says, I don't mind if you upload my recolors either. So, enjoy!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 8:34 AM
Very nice. I especially like the black and white. Can't wait to check it out in-game.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Instructor
#7 Old 1st May 2007 at 1:32 AM
Thanks eedgan! Coming from you, that is quite a nice compliment. I hope you enjoy it.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 4:28 PM
Thanx! Makes a nice change from the orange Kitchen and bath Stuff counters! Can't wait to try!