Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maids Use Compost

by Smonaff Posted 28th Apr 2007 at 2:47 AM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 4:21 AM
Yay! Oh this is absolutely fantastic, I'm a big fan of your hacks, Thanks so much.

Retired...

kind of.
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 10:24 AM
Wow, what a great idea, I',m going to give it a try straight away.

Rosie
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 4:19 PM
Would it be possible to add sims to this? They sometimes actually clean up after themselves and I've always wondered how in the world to get them to take it to the compost instead.

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#5 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flameflash
Would it be possible to add sims to this? They sometimes actually clean up after themselves and I've always wondered how in the world to get them to take it to the compost instead.

I'd like that, too, because I have some neat Sims... and I'd like for them to be able to compost the newspapers.

DDO
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 5:54 PM
Sure, check back in a day or so and I should have it done.

Tired of getting ripped off by paysites?
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 5:54 PM
Thank you!!!!!
:D
Theorist
#8 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 3:25 AM
thanks a lot
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd May 2007 at 10:30 AM
Please where Ifound "Christianlov's All-In-One NPCs", because I would like more than only one NPC by lot, for my rich families or large families.
I like your idea, I tirered to oblige one of my sim every morning, before the maid arrive, to run and put the newspapaper in the compost bin.
Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 4th May 2007 at 2:37 PM
Thank you Smonaff for correcting one of the numerous Maxis laziness things they should have done themself lol
Instructor
#11 Old 20th May 2007 at 9:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by revedefleur
Please where Ifound "Christianlov's All-In-One NPCs", because I would like more than only one NPC by lot, for my rich families or large families.
I like your idea, I tirered to oblige one of my sim every morning, before the maid arrive, to run and put the newspapaper in the compost bin.
Thank you!
I found this link to some of his mods.http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~witch3/
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 1:58 AM
Thank you!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 1:09 AM
I already have this mod in my computer, and I love it. Now, I'm going to install BV (the third time, hope the last) and I wonder if the mod is BV compatible.

THANKS!

A la Mancha, manchega, que hay mucho vino...
Mucho pan, mucho aceite y mucho tocino...
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 3:24 AM
That link didn't take me anywhere. I've been looking for his all-in-one npc FOREVER. Anyone have any ideas where I might find it?
Field Researcher
#15 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 8:05 PM
Very helpful mod, thanks!
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 6:04 AM
Thank you!! "This should also fix that annoying thing that occasionally happens where the maid will drop the trash on the floor, pick it up and drop it again, over and over." I once had a maid do this for 3 HOURS straight! I eventually had to shoo her and take care of it myself.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 8:09 PM
ChristianLov's NPCs and other missing mods can be found here:
http://sims2graveyard.com/download.html
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#18 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 10:18 AM
Is anyone using this ok with Freetime?

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 5:46 AM
I was wondering the same thing. But if a modgod like inge doesnt know, i am forever lost.

"Where oh were is REAL lesbian Hair??!@!!!@#$@#$"
-All my lesbian sims thought bubbles when they sleep
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 2:30 PM
Nice mod, very handy, however

1. On a full Install of Sims 2 + all EP/SP (Except for Appartment life) my maid did put the newspaper into the compost bin as well, where as your sims page says they wont

2. On a full install of Sims 2 + All EP/SP (Including Appartment Life) the maid has stopped using the compost bin and gone back to the trashcan

Just a quick fyi in the hopes this great mod will be updated to work with AL
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 9:36 AM
thanks so much...i was lookin for this the other day and came across it jist now by chance...thanks xx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 9:32 AM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 7:47 AM
My gardener families thanks you.