Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shrek and Fiona, human form, from movie Shrek2.

by MarianeSimms Posted 29th Apr 2007 at 11:25 AM - Updated 8th May 2007 at 5:25 AM by MarianeSimms : Files Substitution. No Pets now.

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th May 2007 at 11:42 AM
Great work!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th May 2007 at 11:46 AM
Holy crap these are awesome! The Shrek one looks JUST like him!

Really neat!

Also, love Pinnochio in the background!
Instructor
#4 Old 8th May 2007 at 12:00 PM
Great job! They look very good!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th May 2007 at 12:20 PM
This is soo funny! I just saw that movie! And I must say, they look just like the 'real' Shrek and Fiona!

^.^ It's a bird? It's a plane? No, it's my siggy!! ^.^

I haz dreamwidth and LJ!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th May 2007 at 12:36 PM
Though I don't have any use for them right now, I had to say: awesome work!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th May 2007 at 1:24 PM Last edited by Dioptase : 8th May 2007 at 1:30 PM.
These two are perfect! Thank you very much. Great job!!!!! Thhhhhhhhhhhhank you.

The movie roccccccccccccks!!!

If you look down all your life you can not see if something is going to hit you in the head.
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th May 2007 at 2:06 PM
Wow! They look incredible. I could recognize them right away.

Well Done
Forum Resident
#9 Old 8th May 2007 at 2:09 PM
Just to let you know, the flashing blue accessories may not be due to anything you did. It's a known bug with both Pets and Seasons. If you change appearance in the mirror, they should appear as normal.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th May 2007 at 3:05 PM
Man, that Shrek is spot-on!
Instructor
#11 Old 8th May 2007 at 3:31 PM
OMG Shrek is totaly the samE! great work!
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th May 2007 at 4:05 PM
That is great wow it looks just like theem
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th May 2007 at 4:17 PM
the shrek looks identical, i would adore it if you made an ogre version and that would have to get featured and other shrek characters ^_^!!:D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th May 2007 at 7:06 PM
a big thank for it i like fiona and search for a long time of a sim who looks so great like her and you make my wish come true...big thanks

They tell us everything's alright and we just go along;
How can we fall asleep at night when something's clearly wrong?
When we can feed a starving world with what we throw away;
But all we serve are empty words that always tastes the same...

Nickelback - When We Stand Together
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th May 2007 at 8:26 PM
aww they look awsome...but im diggin that pinocchio ;]
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th May 2007 at 9:29 PM
These look awesome. But your Shrek has two different colored eyes from one pic to the next?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 9th May 2007 at 12:37 AM
THat is SOoooo GOooodddd man I wish I was that good at sim making!!!! Lovee ittt!!!

~*~*~BaNnAsWeEtIe~*~*~
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th May 2007 at 2:54 AM
That Shrek human really freaked me out , you did a wonderful job of making him he really looks like him , not as much on Fiona the human. She has the wrong color of skins but still great job of making the Sims characters from Shrek movie 2. I' m still unbelieveable that you made the human Shrek resemble like him very surprised me made me laugh good laugher not been mean. I enjoyed these Sims characters of Shrek , Fiona. Fantastic, Great Job. I bet it was very difficult to make him , clothings , hair color , eyes color the whole things for your sims isn't easy to make them , I know how difficult to find the clothes , everything else for your Sims great job.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 9th May 2007 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jmtmom
Just to let you know, the flashing blue accessories may not be due to anything you did. It's a known bug with both Pets and Seasons. If you change appearance in the mirror, they should appear as normal.

Thank you for the advise Jmtmom, I´ll see if this works now I have uninstalled Pets.

Quote: Originally posted by jkkatt
These look awesome. But your Shrek has two different colored eyes from one pic to the next?

Yeah, sorry about that! That´s because I have made only contact lenses with that light brown and used them on Shrek just to make a picture effect. Make believe it was a strong light in his eyes! :D

I would like to quote you all and say thank you to any of you for your kind and gentle words.

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Scholar
#20 Old 9th May 2007 at 4:18 PM
They look really great in the game!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th May 2007 at 12:11 AM
wow you made them really well. Espeacailly Shrek good job!!!

????????
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 11th May 2007 at 4:19 AM
You should of used the slim bodybuilder for the human Shrek. It would of made him fit perfect.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 22nd May 2007 at 3:31 PM
WoW! At first glance the 3rd pic from left, I thought it was a screenshot from the film.

Great Job!!

~Purveyor of All Things Pantyhose and Feet~
Forum Resident
#24 Old 25th May 2007 at 10:58 AM
holy Holy
lol they are 100% exactly looking like them
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 4:56 PM
these are GREAT!!!!

are you gonna be putting the hair up soon?

'cos the one from rosesims has that extra dangly bit that looks different to the real Fiona

could you tell me when you put it up, and, if you have already, where it is?

thanks

Pyro
Page 1 of 2