Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Dining Complete Set

by Ailias Posted 29th Apr 2007 at 12:52 PM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 5:34 PM by -Maylin-

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 1:41 PM
Very nice, thank you Ailias.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 2:52 PM
Thank you, love the tables. Would like to know where you got the Gargoyle, Rinnie really wants it to finnish her set. Thanks again.
Lizzrom
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 3:27 PM
Gargoyle is a Maxis Pets object (may be) there are so many EPs already it is hard to remember all objects

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 9:22 PM
Perfect, I was building an inn when I realised there were tables missing and have been looking around for these ever since. They look great! Thank you!

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 11:07 PM
These are great, thanks... Yeah maxis is well known for making objects that neither match nothing or even same colors for that matter. I've always loved the 2 tile medieval couch (not the church bench the other one) and hated the fact that the chair that I believe is supposed to go along with it the textures or colors don't match at all. Would love to see a complete set of those!! I'm not sure if you do requests but I hope you don't mind me asking, if not thats okay too. I am grateful for these, they will help me alot
Forum Resident
#7 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 11:18 PM
I love these maxis match tables! I'm getting rid of almost all of my custom ones now.
Alchemist
#8 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 11:40 PM
Very nice and useful Ailias, thank you. I'm in a medieval mood in these days so I'm looking for new stuff, and the matching maxis sets are very wellcome. I've already spent a visit to the addres you added in the thread, CTN and other loved creators have done a great job there, thank you also for giving the link. Big kiss and ciao.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 10:05 AM
Thank you guys and girls!
More MM stuff to come

Field Researcher
#10 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 5:50 PM
Great!!! :D
Forum Resident
#11 Old 1st May 2007 at 6:31 PM
Thanks, this is brilliant work!...
Quote: Originally posted by lamammaforever
Very nice and useful Ailias, thank you. I'm in a medieval mood in these days so I'm looking for new stuff, and the matching maxis sets are very wellcome. I've already spent a visit to the addres you added in the thread, CTN and other loved creators have done a great job there, thank you also for giving the link. Big kiss and ciao.

I totally agree (less the 'Kissing' bit obviously ) - thanks, this is brilliant work!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd May 2007 at 8:29 PM
Thanks so much; I really like these! Great work!

`So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key`
--Already Gone by the Eagles--
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 9th May 2007 at 7:04 PM
thanks for making this set. i'm going to create a maxis match folder in my downloads for your creations. And also thanks for that great link.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 5:31 AM
This is a very necessary things in my sims buildings, Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 10:55 AM
Great! Thanks Any Chance of a black Medieval recolor? Nobody seems to have created one Would be wonderful for vampire sims
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 2:33 AM
Default Warning: smallest table does not have unique GUID
The smallest (1x1) table seems to have been cloned from the PineGulcher table and does not have a unique GUID, thus disabling the PineGulcher. (It showed in the catalog but was not selectable and did not have any recolors.) When I loaded a lot that had a PineGulcher in it and used the eyedropper tool to select the table, I got the smallest of the Medieval Tables instead. Removing the table from Downloads fixed the PineGulcher and restored the recolors.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 7:38 AM
Sorry
I might made a mistake.
You can open it in SimPE and give another GUID

Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 6:27 PM
I found this by following a link in this thread (http://www.medievalsims.com/forums/...php?f=115&t=540) over at plumb bob keep. Love the add-ons