Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Set of CAS face replacement templates

by oepu Posted 30th Apr 2007 at 1:29 PM - Updated 1st May 2007 at 9:00 AM by oepu

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 1:54 PM
Where I find the "cigen.package" ????
Thank you for this beatifull work!!!

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 2:03 PM
are all the eyes really that small?? or is it just cause of the custom skintone???
I really like the face shaping but the eyes....
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 2:14 PM
Yes the eyes are small, because I prefer smaller eyes. If you create a Sim by using the templates you can make the eyes bigger.

You can find the cigen.package here: "My Documents/EA Games/Sims 2/cigen.package"

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 2:43 PM
Thank you. Now my sims can actually have more variation in their appearance. I was using only the maxis hear shape and varying the skins.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 3:05 PM
Very nice, indeed. Which is the skintone used on the screenshots?
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 3:06 PM
Thanks, these are lovely! I thought I was the only one who liked small eyes. I tend to always shrink my Sim's eyes when I download them.
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 3:20 PM
This is just what I was looking for. Thanks for all the considerable effort you put into this project.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 3:26 PM
I think I have used this skintone. Or it was this almost skin, which I have altered a little bit with a face of thesimmsi (for personal use).

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 3:50 PM
Ah, thank you. Since Nailati only has a few templates out, I've been using a rather unsatisfactory mix and match set to complete it - this gives me better alternatives.
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 4:52 PM
thanks, i've been looking for something like this ^_^
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 5:08 PM
This is a very welcome addition. I have a few from someone over on the insim, but can not remember their name for the life of me. Also some from selzi and now yours. I have had a nice play and got a lovely rich mix of different faces.
Fran25
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 7:26 PM
thank you for making this faces. My sims will have different looks without big lips and exploding cheeks.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 8:11 PM
very nice, i'm so happy that you've made face replacements for us \o/, i always liked your type of faces, they look so realistic (and i looove realistic for my sims n_n).
thanks a lot \o/
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 9:06 PM
Yay I love these! I had some CAS replacements before but I don't really like them... Yours look very nice, though.
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 9:13 PM
Thank goodness for this, I can't stand the faces EA has! These are lovely!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 10:43 PM
Oepu, you did a wonderful job on these faces! They look very realistic and pretty, just the way I like it. I'm also thrilled to find the link to my faces in your description - I'll update the link to your new set in my thread at once. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st May 2007 at 1:52 AM
Wow, they look great! Thanks for sharing your hard work!
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st May 2007 at 3:13 AM
They aren't to my personal tastes, but I wanted to tell you that you've done a real nice job on these and made something different
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 1st May 2007 at 6:02 AM
Thank you for this enormous and detailed work.
You are a very talented creator.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 1st May 2007 at 2:33 PM
I love these. I just wished somone would make some replacements with normal humans instead of elves. Because I'm not capable of making that myself.
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st May 2007 at 7:10 PM
uauuu!! just beautiful and realistic! tank you so much! i was looking for so long trying to find the perfect CAS face replacement and finally i've got it... you have made an amasing work, thank you for sharing and keep up with the good work... this must have taken a lot of your time, thank you once again...
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st May 2007 at 10:25 PM
This is real nice and kool!! I'm just worry about installing it, but thanks!! nice to know we can have pretty faces. =)
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 2nd May 2007 at 6:13 AM
Thanks so much for the great templates. I installed them last night and created a really beautiful woman in CAS...the first random one at that!
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th May 2007 at 2:32 PM
These faces look even better in the game than they do in the pictures. I, too, prefer these smaller eyes. Much less cartoony than the Maxis defaults. Thank you so much!
Page 1 of 3