Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Greek vases

by annevs Posted 30th Apr 2007 at 3:42 PM - Updated 2nd May 2007 at 10:19 AM by annevs : Maybe not all EP's needed

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 4:04 PM
Very beautiful vases.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Space Pony
#3 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 6:59 PM
Excellent textures!

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 7:01 PM
Brilliantly made
They look elegant! Add your Greek vases
to my`greek collection –Thank you so much.

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 7:03 PM
Detail is remarkable, excellent quality...thank you so much!
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 8:11 PM
These vases are excellent! My roman Sims will be very excited to find some in their homes. Thank you very much
Instructor
#7 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 9:24 PM
Beautiful work! Thank you for taking time to give all of us a wee bit of info on each vase. Looking forward to seeing more of your work posted on MTS2 in the future.
Inventor
#8 Old 1st May 2007 at 8:04 AM
Excellent, very beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Mad Poster
#9 Old 1st May 2007 at 10:38 AM
Wonderful set and much needed. Thank you for sharing.
Alchemist
#10 Old 1st May 2007 at 2:10 PM
Great set, very well done! Thank you and ciao.
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 5:30 AM
Thankyou! As a classics geek I always felt my sims needed a Greek vase or two!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 1:51 PM
I don't want to ruin it to you or act as if i am smarter but i think it would be really nice if you changed the figure's color on the vase of your recolor to black because, in ancient Greece, people painted their vases in only 2 ways. The first one was by painting the vase's background with a light color and the figures black and the other way was by painting the background black and the figures with light colors. So i think a very good idea would be to make another recolor with the figure black. I am not commanding you or anything. I am just giving you an idea. Please don't take it offensively . It's your own recolor anyway so you don't have to listen to me exaggerating xD. Despite all that i LOVE the vases! Thanks so much <3 And forgive me for my English. It isn't my native language.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 3:30 PM