Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Spencer Mansion *June 16 07 - please read*

by ash3sandgh0sts Posted 30th Apr 2007 at 4:26 PM - Updated 16th Jun 2007 at 11:29 AM by ash3sandgh0sts

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st May 2007 at 5:23 AM
Thanks! I love the Resident Evil series
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st May 2007 at 8:47 AM
Wow, it looks awesome! If my comp wouldn't freakin' implode if I tried to use this house, I'd download it and pack it full of zombies.

Maybe someday...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st May 2007 at 6:35 PM
Man am i a fan of the Resident Evil/BioHazard series yes yes yes i have all the games on different systems and a few foriegn ones too,i humbly thank you for this,i even have the movies and anxiously awaiting the third this september for now the Sims2 charcyers and homes will have too do LOL well i could play the game again LOL

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st May 2007 at 6:55 PM
NICE!

Well done, the sepia picture is really good aswell!

Resident Evil!!

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd May 2007 at 1:45 AM
Wow I was seriously JUST YESTERDAY looking for the Spencer Mansion here on Mod. Now you've totally made my day! What are the chances! IT IS AMAZING. Only one thing, you didn't include the back porch and its pathway to the underground tomb.
But excellent work otherwise.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ghettometalchick
Wow I was seriously JUST YESTERDAY looking for the Spencer Mansion here on Mod. Now you've totally made my day! What are the chances! IT IS AMAZING. Only one thing, you didn't include the back porch and its pathway to the underground tomb.
But excellent work otherwise.

I know...but this is the mansion from the original Resident Evil, not the remake. =] I'll be making a remake version sometime soon, too.

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

DO NOT under any circumstances upload any of my lots to the exchange!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd May 2007 at 5:10 AM
Awesome work thank you, this is perfect for my new neighborhood. Keep up the good work :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th May 2007 at 12:15 PM
Wow! I'm an avid RE fan, and this has made my day! I'm downloading it right now, and moving my simself into it! The attention to detail is amazing, this must have taken ages. It's very appreciated!
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th May 2007 at 4:24 AM
"Wow! What a mansion!"

This is very impressive and brilliantly recreated pretty accurately. I hope to see more great things like this in the future.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 6th May 2007 at 9:47 PM
absolutely incredible work on this mansion. I've played only the original several years ago, but I was so happy to see some familiar rooms inside this beautiful home. You've done a wonderful job on this. All your effort, time, and creativity that you've put into this lot has paid off extremely well. I will and shall try to download this lot into my neigborhood. now I have a place for my RE sims to live in. thank you so much.

... hopefully my sims won't over decorate the house though. I wasn't too happy that my FFVII turks/rufus fortune sims made the Shinra mansion a little too pretty. :glares at them:

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th May 2007 at 7:16 AM
This mod truly is great. I too was looking for the RE mansion and you gave us a magnificent mod of it! Thanks a million.
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 5:58 AM
very very cool. thanks mucho
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 3:54 AM
Absolutely unreal! The whole thing is practically identical to the game.
Well done!
just a quick thing - the doors and some windows are showing up in the game as just blue outlines of the doors and windows without the texture, any suggestions to fix this?
Great job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 7:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dr_satan666
Absolutely unreal! The whole thing is practically identical to the game.
Well done!
just a quick thing - the doors and some windows are showing up in the game as just blue outlines of the doors and windows without the texture, any suggestions to fix this?
Great job!

Hmm. All doors and some of the windows were part of phoenix_phaerie's Georgian Build Set. They use the repository method, so everything is linked to one window mesh. Go over to her profile & try re-dowloading the set files (let them all overwrite.) That should fix the problem. =]

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 11:00 PM
can you make a non-expansion pack version?
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 9:47 PM
You should make the Racoon City Police Station.
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 4:08 AM
I love you.
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 8:59 PM
nice work.. i just installed the mansion.. but i'm tryin to find all these awesome floors and walls you have, but i can't really find any through the links.. its killing me. can you help me out in any way.. i too am a diehard RE fan
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SolidNova
nice work.. i just installed the mansion.. but i'm tryin to find all these awesome floors and walls you have, but i can't really find any through the links.. its killing me. can you help me out in any way.. i too am a diehard RE fan

Have these walls and floors not shown up in the game?

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 4:06 AM
no they didn't show up at all.. so i tried using the links to get them individually but i had no luck finding any.. like i said its killing me haha, because i did see that it says those walls and floors are included in the downloadable file.. but it only gave me the naked mansion.. ugh
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 4:09 AM
*gasp* i just now looked back at the list and i see other objects like the grand piano.. i didn't get that stuff either.. aw maan
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 9:12 AM Last edited by psyckorious : 3rd Jul 2007 at 2:35 AM.
It looks Great and not that I am a ney-sayer in any way but I was wondering where the third floor went as well as the room with the trap ceiling that drops when jill removes the gun off the plaque in the adjoining room?

But on another note superb interpretation!!! I thought that it was going to look like some of my failed attempts (because i have absolutely no sense of proportions.) but infact it looked excellent.

I was wondering if you wouldn't want to be in on my Resident Sims project! You wouldn't necessarily have to play a contributing part but there are a few top-secret projects underworks in my own lab in (Off the record) association to a certian pharmaceutical giant, maybe you've heard of our UPSTANDING name, Umbrella Corporation? If you're interested in my proposal please send your correspondance to my account on here for further more personal contact information!

Umbrella Corp.
San Francisco, Ca Facility 21
CEO Financial Resources Affairs and Dispensation,
PsycKorious A. Eukaryote

Security Clearance: Unrestricted

Umbrella "Improving medicine one life at a time!"
Field Researcher
#24 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 2:47 AM
ive waited SO long to see a great spencer mansion... this is AWESOME

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 2:57 AM
btw do you mind if i use this for a video shoot?

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Page 1 of 3