Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Free Peggy Male Hair 0026 Recolors/Alpha Edits

by Setso Posted 1st May 2007 at 12:41 AM - Updated 28th Oct 2008 at 6:36 PM by Setso

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd May 2007 at 8:56 PM
wow this is shockingly better than the original. I like how it goes over the eye.

Most people have no idea whats going on. I consider myself most people.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd May 2007 at 9:14 PM
Oh! I love it! It's way better then the original! Thank you!

lgfuad
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd May 2007 at 9:49 PM
these are amazing<3
Instructor
#5 Old 4th May 2007 at 1:05 AM
Thats like my hair in RL! GREAT JOB! =D.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 4th May 2007 at 1:13 AM
Dude... hot model.

HAha. x]]
Instructor
#7 Old 4th May 2007 at 3:48 AM
These are awsome... Great for a guy I've been needing long hair for. Thanks much!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 4th May 2007 at 4:33 AM
aww.. i was working on this alpha edit myself but you did an excellent job at this edit, the hair was way to short for me before this. i will make recolors of this edit to go with the recolors of the other peggy edit you made you really are making the greatest edit i've seen in a while thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th May 2007 at 4:50 AM
Thanks everyone. Your comments always puts a smile on my face. Really. =)

@ CrimsonShadowss: Oh, I'm sorry =/ And I can't wait for your work, so looking forward to it! Thanks for your comment.

"It’s easy to say something about blue people when you are red, but it's amazing when you can say something about blue people when you are blue too".
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th May 2007 at 4:34 PM
thanks so much for these ! finally i found the perfect hair for all of my sim-cuties . you did a great job !
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th May 2007 at 2:04 AM
Cuuute!!! (both the hair & the model!!) LOL!!!

“Fashion is not something that exists only in dresses. Fashion is in the sky, in the street; fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” - Coco Chanel
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th May 2007 at 8:53 PM
oh wow i didn't like the original hair at all,but it makes so much difference with your edits now!
i MUST download the mesh now LOL
fantastic job as always!
^_-

ps:very hot model!
xD
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 10:44 PM
WOW great job thanks sooooooo much cause now i can finsih my <3 Wil Francis<3 from Aiden sim for my game cause it looks just like his...i think so anywayz!!!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 1:58 PM
Oh, I <3 ur hair !!!! thanks a lot for downloading ^^ hehe

°+*~-._ [<3] ~ [<3] _.-~*+°

Everything happens for a reason...

´¨¯¨`*¤*´¨¯¨`*´¨¯¨`*¤*´¨¯¨`*´¨¯¨`*¤*´¨¯¨`
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 2:08 PM
Yaaay! It looks gorgeous! I mean...erm...'cool'? 'Awesome'? *looks through boys dictionary...then throws it aside* aww screw it! *hugs your sim* he looks bootiful!

~Dragonfire

Proud owner of SimMania! Go here for downloads.
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 8:23 PM
Thank you.

I was just looking for this. I want hair as Jonny Greenwood's from Radiohead.

He has perfect hair

So thank you again.

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/8247/aq9h5xluna6.jpg
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 1:00 PM
I would like to have a curly recolour of this mesh. that would be great.

i miss curls in the sims 2.

the killer in me is the killer in you
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 3:37 PM
Wow...This hair looks like the hair of a boy at my school! Because of my odd obsession with him, I've simmed him many times, but this hair is more accurate than the one I've been using! YAY!
Scholar
#19 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 11:26 AM
Whow! The closest hair set I can find that would work for Kratos Aurion (ToS), almost perfect - the bangs cover the wrong eye and they're not so spikey, but they're really really good!

C-A
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 12:39 AM
The Link for the mesh has 404 Error. Does anyone have a link to this mesh??
Field Researcher
#21 Old 10th May 2010 at 1:43 AM
The mesh link doesn't work for me either.
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 7:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkdragoness
I think it may be here:

http://www.peggyzone.com/Object.htm..._01_17&member=2

Can anyone confirm?

This looks like the one to me.

http://www.peggyzone.com/ObjectDetail.html?id=003100

If you make the bangs longer as the recolor artist said, it's probably the same thing. The problem is that PeggyZone changed the numbers. Hope I got it right, haven't tested it yet.
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 2:43 AM
Peggys website is down. can u please put the meshwith this download? i really want these but i cannot download the mesh
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 1:07 AM
Oh my gosh! this looks like someone from my school XD I always loved his hair.
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stressyjessysim
Peggys website is down. can u please put the meshwith this download? i really want these but i cannot download the mesh

I tested my link again, it still works, it just has a hideous loading time and may come up blank for a while. I had to wait about a full minute, letting the page attempt to reload itself a couple times before it came to the mesh I linked to. Again, since PeggySims likes to reorganize, so everything got shifted around. This seems to match the recolor here the best... I originally spent hours paging through PeggySims to find and download all the styles I liked.

Remember! The recolor artist here at MTS2 said "My version has longer bangs and smoother texture." Everything else about the mesh I link to is exactly the same, so this should be the correct mesh for the recolor, even though it has shorter bangs.
http://peggyzone.com/ObjectDetail.html?id=003100

Really wish PeggySims would fix whatever is causing that blank page and two reloads.
Page 1 of 2