Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Icedmango's Crystal Eyes as Defaults!

by Smooch Posted 3rd May 2007 at 5:23 AM - Updated 4th May 2007 at 1:26 AM by Smooch : Changed Screenshot to Conform to Image Requirements

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 4th May 2007 at 4:51 AM
These are beautiful, thank you for sharing them.
Inventor
#3 Old 4th May 2007 at 6:55 AM
Yay, Iced Mango eyes as default, woohoo, thanks, you just made my day!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#4 Old 5th May 2007 at 5:42 AM
I've been waiting for this FOREVER, are you going to do contact lenses?

STOP MISUNDERESTIMATING ME!!!!

DAMN IT!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th May 2007 at 1:31 AM
I am glad you all are enjoying this as much as I am

To Mystryxtygrr: I've thought of doing contact lenses - if I get permission to do so and figure out how the contact lenses work, I'll let you know.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th May 2007 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Smooch
For awhile now I have wanted them as defaults but never found anyone who had done them.

You didn't check that thread very well did you? I put up a default set I'd made ages ago on there since people were asking - good job on these ones anyway

EDIT: Just followed the link to the other eyes, and the thread's gone! Oh well.

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th May 2007 at 8:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sadie79
You didn't check that thread very well did you? I put up a default set I'd made ages ago on there since people were asking - good job on these ones anyway

EDIT: Just followed the link to the other eyes, and the thread's gone! Oh well.

No, I never found defaults of these specific eyes. I found default versions of other Icedmango eyes though - the Clear Realistic Eyes to be specific but not the Crystal Eyes.
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd May 2007 at 7:07 AM
I, for the life of me, cannot figure out why these have only been downloaded 800-and-some-odd times! I looked at quite a few default eyes that claimed to be realistic, but, beautiful as they were, they weren't really very realistic at all.

These are perfect! Thank you so much!