Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

High Fashion Toddler Glasses (MTS2 Exclusive)

by sims2playerette Posted 4th May 2007 at 12:49 PM - Updated 11th Oct 2008 at 10:31 PM by sims2playerette

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th May 2007 at 4:14 PM
aww these are soo cute! thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th May 2007 at 4:45 PM
thanks

Life is waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th May 2007 at 6:35 PM
How adorable!!!

“Fashion is not something that exists only in dresses. Fashion is in the sky, in the street; fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” - Coco Chanel
Instructor
#5 Old 4th May 2007 at 11:05 PM
They are adorable! Wonderful shape! Are you going to make them for children too?
Can I use them in my toddler models? Or you don't wish to..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th May 2007 at 2:29 PM
evip: Of course you can use them in pictures I don't mind them on models at all!

Life is waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 3:54 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Instructor
#8 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 1:09 PM
wow the toddlers look sooooooo cute! :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 5:33 PM
Cute and cool at the same time,Isn´t it incredible???
I think it is.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 6:22 PM
lol, thanks