Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NRP: 10 soft retextures/recolors of Arcia's male sweep hair YA - Elder

by alkaloid Posted 4th May 2007 at 10:27 PM - Updated 4th Oct 2007 at 8:52 PM by alkaloid

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th May 2007 at 1:56 PM
Thank you Alkaloid. I love the natural redhead project . You've added so many beautiful realistic looking haircolors to the game. thanks again!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 12th May 2007 at 6:29 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 12th May 2007 at 6:38 PM.
Definitely won't require Seasons. The borkination was just for Pets. If you're using Seasons Body Shop or made them in Legacy Body Shop they're fine. The mesh is a new mesh so it doesn't require Seasons either.

These are freakin' awesome, alkaloid. I love your natural redhead stuff. And, like, whoa, how did folks overlook this? Second comment? Man what? That's just wrong, dude. These are totally beautiful.

Textures made from scratch! I know how hard that is to do any kind of well. These are soft and beautiful and so natural looking. Hair you want to touch. You did a great job.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th May 2007 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blooplie
Thank you Alkaloid. I love the natural redhead project . You've added so many beautiful realistic looking haircolors to the game. thanks again!

I'm glad you like them!

Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Definitely won't require Seasons. The borkination was just for Pets. If you're using Seasons Body Shop or made them in Legacy Body Shop they're fine. The mesh is a new mesh so it doesn't require Seasons either.

These are freakin' awesome, alkaloid. I love your natural redhead stuff. And, like, whoa, how did folks overlook this? Second comment? Man what? That's just wrong, dude. These are totally beautiful.

Textures made from scratch! I know how hard that is to do any kind of well. These are soft and beautiful and so natural looking. Hair you want to touch. You did a great job.

Thanks for letting me know - that is really good news!

Aw, thanks. *toescuff* That's really sweet. It doesn't bother me that the redhead stuff isn't that popular; I sort of expected it since there were so few real reds out there when I started.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th May 2007 at 7:54 AM
As soon as I saw this (I'm a bit behind the curve, lol), I was going to grab them all and maybe do an alpha-edit of the mesh to make it a little less shaggy around the ears. Unfortunately, the Inseminator link is broken at this time; hopefully they'll get around to fixing it.

It seems to me that finding reasonably long, kempt hair for males is like... impossible? Okay, I know my tastes are 30 years out of mode (good grief, more like 35), but there ought to be some hair with body that covers the freakin' ears and doesn't look like a rat's nest.

-- Mal

"Of two choices, I always take the third."
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 11:23 PM
This is wonderful, Thank You.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 4:58 PM
Fantastic! The Ash Blond and Cool Brown colours and the style of the hair are exactly what I have been looking for Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 2:49 PM
Thank you for adding the MESH! I needed it so much XD Especially since Insimenator's down for a while :o

http://hetaresims.blogspot.com/ <--- An extremely random Sims 3 blog.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 2:01 PM
I just noticed they are only for adultsdamn...
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st May 2009 at 4:33 PM
AAAAAAHHHHHH! This is just the hair I've been looking for. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 3:35 AM
YES! This will work perfectly for my Henry sim, from Silent Hill 4!!!
THANK YOU! <3

Don't blink.
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 12:32 AM
sites gone
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 12:13 AM
Does anyone know where to find this mesh currently? I'm sure it's still on insim, but since their overhaul, the link doesn't work.

There are three rules in internet signatures:
1. keep them short.