Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simple Beauty - New Mesh!

by hazza_6660 Posted 5th May 2007 at 7:49 AM - Updated 6th May 2007 at 5:30 AM by hazza_6660

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 5th May 2007 at 8:37 AM
this is really cute! thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th May 2007 at 1:48 PM
very cute thanx much

stop by my personal site here. Now wouldn't that be awesome?
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th May 2007 at 4:35 PM
Hey this looks kinda cute, and if the mesh allows for the hair to be longer and shorter, nice job Maybe I'll play around with it! :lovestruc:
Scholar
#5 Old 5th May 2007 at 5:08 PM
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th May 2007 at 12:30 AM
Love the mesh. I got it, but I didn't like the colors you picked and the child's red hair is blonde, not red. I'd recolor it for myself, but I'm not good at doing that. You did great on the hair & mesh though. I just don't personally like those shades, it's nothing against you or the hair, it's just me.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th May 2007 at 8:02 AM
allo! the childs hair is blonde coz i didnt make the mesh 4 that lol thats just the old maxis one, im working on some better textures for it atm so i mite add some colours..
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 7:38 PM
I think that the colors r beautiful!!! thanx! could u plz make the hair longer? its sooooo cool!!!LOLZ!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 4:56 PM
recentley, i have been working on a sims 2 movie for youtube. I am putting efort into it. This hairstyle is certainly helpful, and i can see if i can use it (if u dont mind), and thank u!