Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recoloration of the Maxi's Ladybug Loft in woods

by bibidoublezero Posted 5th May 2007 at 8:45 PM - Updated 6th May 2007 at 5:42 PM by bibidoublezero

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#2 Old 6th May 2007 at 11:20 AM
i guess you make pictures with ingame camera? PrintScreen is much better

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th May 2007 at 11:30 AM
Great work - thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th May 2007 at 12:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
i guess you make pictures with ingame camera? PrintScreen is much better

Yes it's right, I used the ingame camera and I find that quality is not good. I will use PrintScreen in the future!
Thank you very much for the advice...

If grey matter were more pink, the world would have less dark ideas...
Si la matière grise était plus rose, le monde aurait moins les idées noires ...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th May 2007 at 12:28 PM
Yay! I was thinking about doing this becasue I really wanted some wooden ones for a more rustic house, but these are way better than the ones I was trying half heartedly to make myself do. Thanks so much

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Theorist
#6 Old 6th May 2007 at 1:57 PM
Great!!
These are Mint!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Field Researcher
#7 Old 6th May 2007 at 4:29 PM
Awesome! I've been hoping for some recolors of these.

Any chance for an invisible one? I like to often just put my ladybug loft inside the trees they're supposed to be helping.

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th May 2007 at 4:38 PM
The wood one is really nice. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th May 2007 at 5:48 PM
Thanks for your compliments
Quote: Originally posted by flameflash
Any chance for an invisible one? I like to often just put my ladybug loft inside the trees they're supposed to be helping.
I tried to make an invisible one, but I don't manage. I think it must be another one, not a recoloration but a clone ... You can do like me and put the Ladybug loft, hide in the tree using the cheat "move_objects on" ...

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th May 2007 at 6:54 PM
well thank you so much. those red and white ones are such an eye sore
Banned
#11 Old 6th May 2007 at 8:49 PM
Nice idea, thanx! The original colors always annoys me!
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th May 2007 at 7:20 AM
These are absolutly charming, and nicely detailed as all the things you make... Thank you for sharing them with us The dark wooden one is just perfect for my old farm...yeah!!!
Have a nice day and a smile
Forum Resident
#13 Old 9th May 2007 at 5:20 PM
wow!!I like this color!Thank you so much..,
Field Researcher
#14 Old 10th May 2007 at 5:20 AM
Gorgeous
Thank you so very much!
They are indeed much better then Maxis colors,
more country looking to me'

Also Thanks for the `PrintScreen information,
I did not know that would work with game running.

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th May 2007 at 2:09 AM
I never thought of putting the ladybug house in a tree. Thanks for the suggestion and the recolors.

I'm not crazy...I'm "mentally happy"...
Theorist
#16 Old 26th May 2007 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zggs3
I never thought of putting the ladybug house in a tree. Thanks for the suggestion and the recolors.
Same here! Great idea and beautifully done, Bibi!
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 27th May 2007 at 2:29 PM
Yes!! I was waiting for wood recolors of the ladybug house and these recolors are perfect! Thank you bibi!
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 2:10 PM
You did a wonderful job.
Thank you so much!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 6:25 PM
I may be having a duh moment but no matter how many of these recolors I seem to have downloaded and installed they never show up under the loft selection. Do I use the design tool? It never seems to work for me on the things it's suppose to, is there a cheat? I love these wood one so much I really want to use them!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 7:32 AM Last edited by bibidoublezero : 12th Sep 2007 at 6:18 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by embry
I may be having a duh moment but no matter how many of these recolors I seem to have downloaded and installed they never show up under the loft selection. Do I use the design tool? It never seems to work for me on the things it's suppose to, is there a cheat? I love these wood one so much I really want to use them!
You must use the "CEP" - Color Enable Package v. 6.0b - 23 Mar 2007" made by Numenor. Sorry to haven't indicated this in my description's post. You can download this last CEP here

Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 4:30 AM
Oh you rock!!!! Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!! Downloading the CEP now. I guess I never noticed when it updated, my bad.

On a side note (and please direct me to the appropriate thread is possible) I have a ton of the foods you have made but for some reason it either gets stuck on the oven rack or the sims completes the meal and it dissapears. Could this be due to the same CEP issue?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 3:10 AM
I downloaded these and couldn't find them but I didn't know about the CEP update. Which BTW was updated again on Dec 31 2007. I haven't tried it yet but hopefully it will work

Quote: Originally posted by flameflash

This is an old post so you may already know this but pfish made an invisible AND a transparent one. http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=247599

Grateful Downloader
-Jen
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 8:17 PM
Thanks, it'll be great to have a more natural-looking option!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 8:23 PM
thank you for telling us that you can put the Maxi's Ladybug Loft in the tree :3 lovely recolours x
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 31st Mar 2023 at 4:39 AM
Thank you!