Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My version of a Closet!

by Paleoanth Posted 6th May 2007 at 4:25 AM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 10:05 PM by -Maylin-

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 6th May 2007 at 5:30 AM
Updated to add the other recolors. OOPS!

Cogito ergo nupta non sum.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th May 2007 at 5:42 AM
This looks very interesting. Thank you :D

"Too weird to live. Too rare to die" - Hunter S Thompson.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th May 2007 at 5:48 AM
Absolutely brilliant! I had downloaded some doors that looked like closet doors to put in front of a dresser, but I had to make a 2X3 room in order for my Simmies to get to their dressers. But this looks like I can get away with just a 1X2 room? And tell me, is it like a dresser with doors stuck on it? Or is it something different? Thanks again for this!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th May 2007 at 5:51 AM Last edited by Paleoanth : 6th May 2007 at 6:38 PM. Reason: armoire! not dresser! AhHHHHH
I did clone it from an armoire so the doors open correctly. There is nothing else there but the doors and the clothes. I do think a 1x2 area is all you would need.

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th May 2007 at 6:05 AM
Looks great. I glad somebody finally made these, they'll be a nice change from just plain dressers.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 6th May 2007 at 6:42 AM
Nice work. Good job and thanks.

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Instructor
#8 Old 6th May 2007 at 7:14 AM
Nice job Paleoanth!
Thanks

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Mad Poster
#9 Old 6th May 2007 at 5:56 PM
These are beautiful! I guess I'll have to start making closets just to use them...Thanks!!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 6th May 2007 at 11:50 PM
The doors are lovely. Thank you. I have had problems building with other "closets" but this looks like I can work with it!!

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th May 2007 at 12:06 AM
Please let me know how it turns out. I have used this in a lot I made and it worked fine, but I am interested in how others find it. I can always update or tweak if need be.

I actually made this a while ago and never thought to upload it here. Huh.

Test Subject
#12 Old 7th May 2007 at 2:01 PM
Thanks for your wonderfull work as always :-)
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#13 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 9:08 PM
THANK YOU.

I had downloaded someone elses 'closets' but the door went all the way to the ceiling, it was terrible. These look much better.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 10:14 PM
Just tried to download, but the link seems to be broken If it can be fixed, I'd love to have this!