Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male Gorgon Hair *requested (kinda)

by Wicked_sims Posted 7th May 2007 at 11:39 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th May 2007 at 12:54 AM
that would be cool if u made outfits for the girl and guy hair so they can go with
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th May 2007 at 1:02 AM
dbs1010 i have made bodies for male and female i was just stating i cant post the bodybuilder one without permission. ^_^

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Forum Resident
#4 Old 8th May 2007 at 1:03 AM
This is amazing! I didn't expect to get the hair for guys, too...now I'm going to have even more fun retexturing!
Thank you, I love these meshes! You're amazing!!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th May 2007 at 1:14 AM
thanx sunken glad u like it.^_^

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Forum Resident
#6 Old 8th May 2007 at 7:44 AM
woo-hoo u rock!awesome work,love it,thanx
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th May 2007 at 11:16 AM
This is wonderfull! Now we can have a whole family of snake people. Are you by any change going to make some more male hair, to add some variety to the game?
Thank you a million times for your amazing work!

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Instructor
#8 Old 12th May 2007 at 2:34 PM
WOW!

This is great!!! I love it, I love guys with big long snakes

Thankyou <3

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 3:49 AM
really unique! thx for making this.
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 8:57 AM
it wont let me download
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 2:00 PM
would it be asking to much if you made this snake-style hair in a short version? Kind of like the way this guy's hair is?

http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/pics/8...euce-gorgon.jpg
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 7:23 AM
Nice,but please make the hair better for the sims 3.In other words longer and thicker.Can you make a snake tail like the one you made for the sims 2 but transfer it to the sims 3?I would be super happy and excited if you did!Thank you,and please do this!