Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Blue December Diner (Purely NL!)

by EpicCheese Posted 8th May 2007 at 3:17 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th May 2007 at 4:19 PM
Very cool! I love the colour scheme and the floorplan.

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th May 2007 at 4:45 PM
Very cute little diner! Thanks!
Alchemist
#4 Old 9th May 2007 at 6:30 PM
Lovely place for spending good time, thank you Epic (also like your presentation: "Its late. Your hungry. And fast food simply wont due. In the distance, you see a blue glow. The welcoming glow of The Blue December Diner." LOL).
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th May 2007 at 4:02 AM
Love this diner, but for some reason it crashes my game...any ideas? Already tried reinstalling it. I have NL, UNI and OFB.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thea
Love this diner, but for some reason it crashes my game...any ideas? Already tried reinstalling it. I have NL, UNI and OFB.

Interesting.... I tripled checked the entire lot to make sure it only had NL objects and building stuff. I do have all the expansions and stuff packs installed, so there might be some sort of error there, but that doesnt make much sense.
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 8:39 PM
This is a fabulous lot! I've had to reinstall my game several times after you posted this and I've always come back for it. My sims have had some memorable Dream Dates here. Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OrygunGyrl
This is a fabulous lot! I've had to reinstall my game several times after you posted this and I've always come back for it. My sims have had some memorable Dream Dates here. Thanks!

Thats something I always hoped to hear, that its at least left an impression on the game for someone. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 7:20 PM
Wonderful lot!

And some expansions, i think NL, BV and seasons, have different game codings, so i fhte downloader doesn't have them, it won't work properly.

TO fix this you can use numenors anygame starter, it is an AWESOME tool and you'll love it.

And i really love the blue scheme! It doesn't hurt my eyes as with most maxis blues!