Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

LOADS of Craftable OFB flowers!

by SimVeggie Posted 9th May 2007 at 4:59 PM - Updated 12th Oct 2008 at 6:10 PM by cameronsnan

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th May 2007 at 4:37 AM
Beautiful! Thank you so much. Just yesterday I was grumbling about how few color choices there are for the flowers. Not anymore though!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 11th May 2007 at 5:22 AM
Wow, so many possibilities! Thank you.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th May 2007 at 1:58 PM
Thank you! I always appreciate more colors for my flowers

"I'm an instant star. Just add water and stir." -David Bowie
Mad Poster
#5 Old 12th May 2007 at 1:08 AM
Very nicely done. If I knew how to recolour the craftable items I would make some of some of the toys and robots.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th May 2007 at 3:38 AM
SimVeggie, I was a member of your Yahoo Group and I love your work! I know I had the "hack" before to be able to just decorate with them without having to craft them, but for some reason they aren't showing up now - do you know by any chance if it is due to Seasons? Also, does anyone know where I can get a hack to make them show up as just buyable again, since I don't know why they aren't. Its possible that I just didn't put the file back after I installed Seasons - I have been playing kind of "vanilla" since I put Seasons in, I am only using about a quarter of my downloads right now - the ones I absolutely can't play without (like SimVeggie's plants lol).

Any help is much appreciated!!

Curiosity may have killed the cat... but it MADE the kitten!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:51 PM Last edited by SimVeggie : 16th May 2007 at 2:50 PM. Reason: wrong place
Here's a link to the collection, if you have Pets you will find it in build mode.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=138087
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th May 2007 at 12:48 AM
Thanks so much, I do appreciate it! And thanks again for your wonderful recolors, as always. I think I have just about everything from your Yahoo Group!

Curiosity may have killed the cat... but it MADE the kitten!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th May 2007 at 4:51 AM
Thank you so much for sharing your items here! These OFB flowers are great!

I wish more creators would be as generous as you, and some others, and place there items here when they decide to close down their own sites. Thank You!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 11:26 AM
Excellent i needed more vased flowers and these are lovely.Thank you so much.Top Job.:D
Instructor
#11 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 7:38 AM
Gorgeous! Thanks so much. These are great. I love having lots of color options for everything, and with flowers it only seems right.
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 12:55 AM
These are beautiful! One thing I have to have for my lots is great plants!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 1:19 AM
Thank you for such pretty recolors!!! I especially love the wildflower assortment.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 11:50 PM
I've been looking for this! Ty... I love it alot.