Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New MESH - hair bun

by bakalia Posted 12th May 2007 at 9:25 AM - Updated 14th May 2007 at 6:19 PM by bakalia : Mesh2 - without hanging hair

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th May 2007 at 9:45 AM
This is GORGEOUS! Thanks so much

love at first bite . ♥
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th May 2007 at 10:22 AM
Don't be so hard on yourself! It looks amazing!!! Very classy Love it!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th May 2007 at 11:13 AM
This is your first mesh?It's fabulios!I like it!^.^

"Thanks to all wonderful people,who make beatiful creations and make my game better!"
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th May 2007 at 12:11 PM
Very pretty, that's exactly the way I wear my hair, no now my me-sim can finally be finished. Thank you, keep on the good work, looks great!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th May 2007 at 1:33 PM
omg this is exactly what i wanted, this is fantastic thanks :D

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th May 2007 at 2:39 PM
Super hair!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 12th May 2007 at 4:02 PM
Great job!!! Where did you get the clothes for the Sim, would love to have them too!
Inventor
#9 Old 12th May 2007 at 4:12 PM Last edited by Jessica_2020 : 12th May 2007 at 4:20 PM.
Wow, I can't believe this is your first mesh (falls off chair) hehe it look's amazing, just one question though, is that hair hanging down on the right side of her face, cuz it would look a lot better if it wasn't there! Other than that, fantastic job!

I looked for your model, maybe I misunderstood, did you upload her somewhere? Cuz I would love to download her, she is gorgeous, and there isn't nearly enough women of color on here! It seems everybody uploads white people, hehe

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#10 Old 12th May 2007 at 4:57 PM
I wear my hair like this all this time,now my sim can too! I love it!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 12th May 2007 at 6:57 PM
Beautiful, and so is Naomi. Thank you.

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Field Researcher
#12 Old 12th May 2007 at 7:11 PM
Wow! This Beautiful & realistic, thanks for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th May 2007 at 7:22 PM
Must add, that I'm slightly bothered too by that hanging hair on the other side, didn't even notice it before in the game.. Could it be possible ot get a version without it..?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th May 2007 at 8:59 PM Last edited by bakalia : 14th May 2007 at 6:24 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Elenee
Must add, that I'm slightly bothered too by that hanging hair on the other side, didn't even notice it before in the game.. Could it be possible ot get a version without it..?

----------------
You have reason. I have added mesh2 without hanging hair.

----------------

I THANK all for yours opinions and nice words. I'm very very glad
-----
A Ty kwiatek nie podskakuj całuski :*

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. (Shakespeare)
-----------------------------------------
* I DOOOOOON'T TAAAAAAKE REQUESTS *
Field Researcher
#15 Old 12th May 2007 at 8:59 PM
I like her white shirt where did you get it? Thanks
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th May 2007 at 9:04 PM
Very beautiful and not only for your first mesh. Thanks so much!!!

I LOVE a-ha!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th May 2007 at 9:11 PM
Thank you very much by the hair, the model is precious, is looked to me Very many like Byonce except in the eyes. Hopefully you put in unloading all your sims are very real

*}·SeluXereZ·{*
Field Researcher
#18 Old 12th May 2007 at 9:53 PM
It's beautiful! Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th May 2007 at 11:48 PM
The links to Naomi doesn't work. Can you provide a new link, please? I think she's GORGEOUS! I don't ususally download sims, but I have to have her. You did an AWESOME job!
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th May 2007 at 12:36 AM
Love it, amazing for your first mesh.

Can't wait to see more colors!
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 13th May 2007 at 5:36 AM
Very nice! Thanks for making it and for sharing it with us.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th May 2007 at 1:44 PM
wow, that is just beautiful, thanks

"Don't Sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things." - Dennis the Menace
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th May 2007 at 6:51 PM
It is absolutely stunningly beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. :hugs
Inventor
#24 Old 13th May 2007 at 9:29 PM
thank you so much for adding a mesh without the hair on the side, that is wonderful, only one problem, where did the link to download go?

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 13th May 2007 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jessica_2020
thank you so much for adding a mesh without the hair on the side, that is wonderful, only one problem, where did the link to download go?

---------------
mmmmm I don't understand... Mesh_hairkokgr is original and Mesh2_hairkokgr is modified (withaout the hanging hair ). Both are downloading

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. (Shakespeare)
-----------------------------------------
* I DOOOOOON'T TAAAAAAKE REQUESTS *
Page 1 of 2