Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

By request: six more recolours of free Peggy hair 0198

by Wednesday17 Posted 12th May 2007 at 3:48 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th May 2007 at 6:51 AM
i love the purple and brown ones, thank you i like the shirts your sims are wearing also
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:59 PM
Thank you :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th May 2007 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CrimsonShadowss
i love the purple and brown ones, thank you i like the shirts your sims are wearing also

Thank you. They were originally a part of a huge project, which kept getting rejected, because a different part of the project wasn't good, apparently. Maybe I shall upload the print shirts separately...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th May 2007 at 4:40 PM
Thank you for making these for me. The green looks like what I was hoping for. The white, as you said, is an easy color to get right, but still it looks great. And added bonus, you have purple. My Felicity, a black haired child with purple hair and four skin thanks you. In our neighborhoods, you can never have enough shades and styles of red, so thank you for those as well. And brown, while, not as common, is certainly welcome and you did such a nice job on it.
The shirts are cool, too. If you managed to get your shirts uploaded, I would be interested in downloading them as well. Please let me know if they get downloaded, just in case I miss them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th May 2007 at 6:03 PM
Thanks for your apprechiation, Faerieimp, I'm glad you like the two colours I especially made for you and the other ones as well.

Mhhh... okay, if you people really like the shirts, I'll see when I find the time to re-check and upload them. For at the moment I am busy making custom content for myself: I am making a Pride & Prejudice neighbourhood and am in need of lots of stuff like custom sideburns, clothing recolours, hair and such and everything I couldn't find for download, I have to make myself... very time-consuming.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th May 2007 at 7:14 AM
Thanks for your quick work on my request, also. I'm eager to see how it looks in-game. I'm a bit too old-fashioned for the greens and purples, but the natural colors are quite lovely.

-- Mal

"Of two choices, I always take the third."
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Apr 2013 at 11:36 AM
This is the updated link to the mesh you need for this hair to work:
http://peggyzone.com/ObjectDetail.html?id=003099

† Psycho-Raven the grave digger. †
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 3:09 PM
The site doesn't work. Where can I get the files?