Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2007 at 4:17 AM
Question on Stages
I have found, with the stages in OFB the cream sorta colour ones, that you cant Paint the sides on them, and i was just wondering if anyone can Paint them? I also have seasons with the Interior Split level Thing and i cant Paint that either,

They are always looking for ways to harm our people, And so are we - George Bush
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 15th May 2007 at 5:46 AM
The stages can be hard to paint. Sometimes it helps to temporarily put a wall on/by them, then use shift-paint to paint it all.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th May 2007 at 6:55 AM
Ahh,, that worked thanks

They are always looking for ways to harm our people, And so are we - George Bush
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th May 2007 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bluetexasbonnie
The stages can be hard to paint. Sometimes it helps to temporarily put a wall on/by them, then use shift-paint to paint it all.

Thank you so much for that hint! I'm sometimes going to get nuts trying to find just the right point with my cursor.
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 11:30 AM
Thnx bluetexasbonnie! That really helps I've been wondering how they do that. Thnx again.

Harry better not die! Or Ron or Hermione! Don care about Ginny but keep the twins!Die Voldemort and Snape!

My view of the Deathly Hallows
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies