Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Behr Premium Plus Paints - I & II *UPDATE*

by Nephilis1 Posted 16th May 2007 at 2:43 AM - Updated 23rd Aug 2007 at 10:17 PM by Nephilis1 : Added Collection Files

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th May 2007 at 8:30 PM
These look nice. I love white molding

Formerly known as boolPropped
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th May 2007 at 10:26 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 3rd Aug 2007 at 8:20 PM. Reason: Is a "thanks" post
Very nice, thank you Xd
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st May 2007 at 3:35 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 3rd Aug 2007 at 8:20 PM. Reason: Is a "thanks" post
Wonderful!! Thank you!! My office here at home is Maple Leaf lol.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st May 2007 at 3:49 AM
I dont download wallpapers ever.. but these are to good to pass up.. great job they are amazing

Take a look at a new sims2 chat site ran by Tease. There are mods and we are working to get teh site off of its feet. You can look around and if you feel like joining that would be great for the site. Thanks

Forum Resident
#6 Old 21st May 2007 at 6:45 AM
I love subdued colors like these thanks

Subtle In Spades
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st May 2007 at 11:22 AM
Wow these are great thanks .My real house is painted in these
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd May 2007 at 7:06 AM
I can never have enough wallpaper or paint options and these are beautiful, thank you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th May 2007 at 9:22 PM
i'm always looking for walls with white molding. these are amazing! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 12:24 AM
Truly sensational! Just what I need actually. I am sick of floral wallpapers!! ><

Thank you. Oh and awesome homes!! Please could you make some tiles?? Perhaps some hardwood flooring/marbles/carpets/kitchen stones??

And more wall coverings! They are just gorgeous!!

"I cannot live without MODTHESIMS2! :D ><

Sims has never been this much fun..."
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 11:19 AM
This is my absolutely favourite set of wall paint, simply because it is simple and not blinding to the eyes. They're such nice colours too. I wonder whether you would be able to make a set of floor tiles, such as carpet or wood to accompany these?
Field Researcher
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 6:13 PM
I have had these since they came out and just wanted to say that they are amazing.
I love all the colors and use them quite alot in my houses in the game. I hope you continue to make such nice stuff for houses, thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:25 PM
I'm very sorry I haven't responded to any of you yet. Anyways, i'll see what I can do with flooring and wall coverings. I'm really glad you all enjoy my Behr set. =] Thank you very much all.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 7:29 PM
Aww so so nice !! I love those kind of colors in real houses ! My sims will be happy ! lol
Forum Resident
#15 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 10:10 AM
I love you! Thanks!

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 12:38 AM
I just discovered these, they look amazing thank you for making them.
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 3:27 PM
If you ever get a wild hair up your bum, as they say, I'd love some versions of these with various other molding features; dark and light woods, no molding, whatever those half wall of wood things are called, etc. I swear I'd never download another set of painted walls ever if you had that.

For those of you looking for accompanying carpets, McAlli has a very nice set called Real Carpets here on MTS2 that I just mentioned in the other Behr set thread.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=263424

I think they go very well together, though she doesn't have nearly as many color options as this paint set; they are very complimentary, regardless.
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 1:25 AM
I love all of the Behr walls you've uploaded! Their pretty much the only walls I use for inside my simmies houses I could kiss you! Don't worry, I won't lol
Thanks again
Field Researcher
#19 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 7:00 AM
These are my favorite painted walls and look divine in game. Thank you.
Instructor
#20 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 3:06 AM
Thanks very much for the walls - can't
wait to try them! *Pickles*

* Pickles *
Field Researcher
#21 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 3:51 PM
These paints are a "must have" in my game. Thanks so much for sharing them.

They look absolutely wonderful in-game.

It's a neighborhood legacy
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 9:18 PM
wow these are truly the only walls I will ever need thank you!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 3:36 PM
They're wonderful!! Thank you =)