Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Female vampire hair with bangs: all ages, animated, and binned

by BastDawn Posted 17th May 2007 at 9:57 AM - Updated 3rd Oct 2009 at 1:25 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th May 2007 at 12:20 PM
oooh adorable hair
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th May 2007 at 12:29 PM
i'v been hoping someone would play with the vampire hair for ages - this is perfect!

sorry not about much anymore
Inventor
#4 Old 17th May 2007 at 12:59 PM
I like it very much - always good for more long hair - and with the same style for all ages even!

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 17th May 2007 at 3:43 PM
Yes, I love it! Thank you very much.
And about that toddler-thingy.. Well that's too bad, however I don't use long hair for toddlers, because it's a bit unrealistic that toddlers have such long hair. :P
Scholar
#6 Old 17th May 2007 at 4:48 PM
I love this hair style. You did a fantastic job on it. Thanks so much for sharing.
Instructor
#7 Old 18th May 2007 at 12:52 AM
This hair definitely needed something to spruce it up because its so pulled-back plain looking and this is a wonderful way to do it! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th May 2007 at 3:30 AM
This mesh looks *so* much better with the bangs!

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th May 2007 at 2:39 PM
I've been waiting for hair like this! I love the vamp hair, but it looks waaaaaaaaaaaaay better with a wee fringe! thank you soo much!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th May 2007 at 2:33 AM
This is great thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 4:35 AM
Thank you very much~!

My hair actually used to be that long then my mom said it'd make nice wigs for Locks of Love. >.< Ever since as soon as my hair got long enough I got it cut to donate.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LexiT9551
Thank you very much~!

My hair actually used to be that long then my mom said it'd make nice wigs for Locks of Love. >.< Ever since as soon as my hair got long enough I got it cut to donate.

That is so sweet. I'll have to do that myself in a few years.
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 7:04 PM
this is very cute with the bangs, but i wish it also came with a darker brown. do you think you'll do more recolors?

you know, poh-tay-toes? boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pansystanzie89
this is very cute with the bangs, but i wish it also came with a darker brown. do you think you'll do more recolors?

No, probably not -- but you're welcome to make any recolors you like and share them freely.
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 6:16 PM
There seems to be a problem with the file as when ever I try to download it, it's says it's not a valid archive, is anyone else having this problem?

What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 5:28 PM
This is Beautiful :P
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 7:29 PM
I am personally stunned, I love this hair, and it's now favourited.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 8:32 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 6:48 PM
The vampire hair wasn't my favourite in the game only because of the headress, now without the headress it is lovely, AND the fringe makes it perfect :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Sep 2016 at 8:33 AM
wow i like this hair.