Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rocking Toddler Collection

by Spiffyriffic Posted 17th May 2007 at 4:38 PM - Updated 14th Jun 2010 at 12:31 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 18th May 2007 at 5:24 AM
These are really cute. thanks so much for sharing them.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 18th May 2007 at 6:13 AM
they are so cute!! Thank you for sharing
Scholar
#4 Old 18th May 2007 at 6:17 AM
Very cute outfits. Thanks for sharing your hard work.
Instructor
#5 Old 18th May 2007 at 7:04 AM
Oh em gee! =] I LOVE these! Thank you!!! :D
Instructor
#6 Old 18th May 2007 at 8:28 AM
Aww, those shirts are cute and so are those little munchkins, well done.

Retired...

kind of.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th May 2007 at 11:22 AM
weee!!!!!!!!!!!
I looove these outfits!!!! they're awesome!!! :D
you did a really really great job...
Im almost evious of my toddlers!!! Id like to have the same cool stuff that they have, now!!! :D
PS_ why dont you make the same for ... teens, for example? at least few tshirts!!! :P

have a very nice day :D

thanx for creating&for sharing!!!

Annika
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th May 2007 at 4:16 PM
oh kawii!! I love these.

Sometimes the things you think you want the most turn out be those you need the least.
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th May 2007 at 7:43 PM
these are really cute^^
and I find it kinda funny that i have a shirt with the same print as the ones in picture 3&4 XD ... i love it ^^

[COLOR=DarkRed]People once believed that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can't rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes, the crow can bring that soul back to put the wrong things right. [/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th May 2007 at 1:07 AM
Freaking Adorable. <3
Inventor
#11 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 11:57 AM
These are some great toddler clothes; just my style. I am just at a lost for words.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 4:40 AM
Awesomely cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo ho, yo ho
A pirates life for me
And really bad eggs
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 9:23 PM
bYOND awesome!!!
:lovestruc every single outfit is just Adorably Rockalicious <333
i just *LOVE* the colors and patterns, and EVERYTHiNG.. especially the skullz hehe (why is there no skull smiley anymore??? ;-; lol)
Thank You so very very much for sharing! *squeee* *is so excited*

I'm gonna sing the doom song!! Doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom...
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 7:47 AM
I've been searching for something like this for ages! There is nothing out there for toddlers really. Thank you! They are gorgeous.
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 3:37 AM
AHH. These are adorable! =DDD Thanks so much for making them! I must add though, that I think I wore pants just like those when I was younger. lol xD
Thanks again!
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 8:35 PM
I just love these little outfits. They are so cute. Thank you for making them and sharing.

"If it had not been for the wind in my face, I wouldn't be able to fly at all." - Arthur Ashe
Forum Resident
#17 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 2:57 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 8:24 AM
thanks, these are just what I need! now if I can just find some cute rocker outfits for the boys....
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th May 2009 at 2:15 AM
soooooooooooooooo cute and awesome [P.S. where did u get the hairstyles specially on the 2nd baby] and thanls again they r adorable

Im not part of the problem, i just cause them